Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: Kai under Attack? and Discord are just for pushers?

Hi I've always tried to look objectively at both sides, but unfortunately I was referred to the Discord server 14 days ago, because I have pointed out many gross errors on the website and co.

Well, it seems that it is not desired that on the Discord also the negative sides come to light.

1. empowerclinics.com is vulnerable to hacker attacks where the entire wordpress directory is publicly accessible absolutely unprofessional dear steve, I have sent several e-mails to point out. Including solution proposal. But these were skillfully ignored.

At some point, after the service was already in full swing, it was then decided to let the billing of the covid tests through a third party. 

2. the official website is not kept up to date, investors who look there only see old things. Embarrassing that someone is earning money for website maintenance.

3. i leaked the information that right next to the cruiseship terminal another provider is opening a much cheaper test station on may 1st (right next to the check in).

On Sunday Steve took a look around the terminal, he looks pretty depressed.

4. when I shared the information that Ajax and Hamilton have quietly disappeared, I was sharply criticized.... without this information no one would have asked at the ridiculous coffee and cake meeting.

5. see there today is the https://www.kaimedicallaboratory.com/ offline or no longer safe and is blocked by every browser....  

Sorry I have really long believed in the good in empower, but now after the rausschmiß from the discord server without justification only because I have posted facts is now also the last hope extinguished the Steve except empty promises still gets something on the row. 

Oh and Back in Action is in direct connection to steve, if he is not himself where else do these Discord only videos come from? 

I could still list so many things here that hardly anyone has found... but I'll leave it alone at this point and will not make my investments in Canadian companies in the future...

New Message
Please login to post a reply