Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: Empower Clinics Sees 40% Growth for its for its COVID-19 Testing Solutions in Vancouver

Every once in a while I take a look at the drivel that's posted on here (I agree I shouldn't look), usually by the same whiners like Phil and Harry.  Unfortunately, in today's world we have replaced investors with pumpers, bashers, shorters, flippers, etc.  The MO is to react day to day based on market fluctuations and then gloat, bash, or whine depending on your motivation. 

One more time....due your due diligence, make your investment decision, and live with it.  If the company doesn't execute on the business plan or there are material changes, re-evaluate and hold or sell after you come to a decision. 

Going on forums or chat rooms and whining because the CEO is at the jobsite, or you don't like the way he combs his hair, don't like who he hires, or any of the miriad of crap that's posted here is just that...crap.  Statements such as "you can't imagine much profit after overhead costs" shows how inept you are at doing your DD. 

LIVE WITH YOUR INVESTMENT DECISION AND DON'T LOOK TO BLAME OTHERS FFS!  

New Message
Please login to post a reply