vertically integrated CBD life sciences company and a multi-state operator of medical health & wellness clinics
With a patient count of 165,000
Why Empower Clinics
- A leading owner/operator of physician staffed health and pain management clinics.
- Patient database of over 165,000 patients
- Platform generating $1.4M USD (9 months ending Sept. 30, 2019)
- Proprietary technology platforms including Electronic Health Records portal and e-Commerce for CBD product distribution
- Recently launched CBD extraction facility
- First extraction system capacity = 2,300 Kg per year.
- CBD based products are poised to be a $20B global industry by 2022
- Medical cannabis is poised to be a $100B global industry by 2025
- Company to Create Psilocybin and Psychadelics Division Leveraging Corporate Wellness Clinics and Franchise Clinic
- Commenced tele-medicine services for patients, both in-clinics and virtually through secure video, on browser and in mobile app
- Successfully conducted COVID-19 antibody business employee testing, solidifying the importance of phase three of the testing program
- Conducted 2,302 physician-patient consultations setting a new milestone in patient volume for the month of May
- Empower to Open Wellness Clinic in Vancouver and Provides Updates on Its Psychedlics Division Dosed Wellness Read More
- Steven McAuley, Empower Clinics CEO, to Speak at Peak Asset Management’s Psychedelic Investment Webinar and Provides Corporate Update Read More
- Empower Launches Covid-19 Testing in Oregon and Provides Support on The Oregon IP34 Psilocybin Initiative Read More
- Empower Covid-19 Testing Expands to Phase Three and May 2020 Patient Visits Exceed Expectations Read More
- Empower Expands Its Online Education with the Support of EuroLife to Promote the Benefits of Functional Mushrooms and Psilocybin Read More
- Empower Clinics Announces April 2020 Patient Growth of 871% and Orders Additional Supplies for Covid-19 Testing Read More
- Strategic redirection:
- Re-positioning its overall strategy to become a vertically integrated health and wellness brand that connects to its 165,000 patients using a data driven focus to improve patients' lives with products, technology and health systems.
- Strategic Development:
- Company has opened its first hemp-derived CBD extraction facility in greater Portland, Oregon with the first extraction system expected to have the capacity to produce 2,300 kg of extracted product per year.
- Took possession of the new extraction facility June 1st, 2019 and has been awarded it's hemp-handlers licence from the Oregon Department of Agriculture, allowing the Company to enter the next phase of build-out and full operations in 2019.
Heritage and Empower are now advancing the JV with the order and installation of extraction and post-production equipment units at Empower's existing licenced hemp processing facility in Sandy, Oregon, in order to immediately begin performing hemp-based product manufacturing for proprietary formulations, tolling services, and third-party white labelling services for other distributors throughout the United States.
Products will be distributed through Empower's corporately owned physician staffed health clinics in Oregon and Arizona, online at www.sunvalleyhealth.com and in upcoming new franchise locations, which currently have access to over 165,000 patients.
Additionally, related downstream equipment is now being installed including gel cap processing, tincture bottle and vape cartridge filling, as well as labelling, packaging, storage and shipping services, to offer full-service end-to-end products to third parties.
Heritage is providing training and supervision related to the proprietary methods of extraction and oil production that is already being successfully produced in Canada by Heritage.
According to the Brightﬁeld Group report the CBD market in the U.S. has grown over 700% in 2019
- The CBD industry is becoming much more saturated than it was before the passing of the U.S. Farm Bill late last year, with new products entering the market, threatening to take a slice of the CBD pie that the early producers of CBD have enjoyed until this time.
- Nevertheless, the top 20 CBD companies still hold a majority of the even bigger pie that is CBD in the cannabis industry.
Developed proprietary software to manage patients through the medical cannabis process
- A HIPAA compliant Electronic Health Record (EHR) system and patient management portal.
- Tele-medicine platform to serve and treat patients remotely.
- Launching an e-Commerce platform for it’s Sollievo and Sun Valley CBD product lines.
- Commenced selling its proprietary line of CBD-based products called SOLLIEVO
- Empower's patient base and customers are expected to benefit from access to high margin derivative products, including CBD lotion, tinctures, spectrum oils, capsules, lozenges, patches, e-drinks, topical lotions, gel caps, hemp extract drops and pet elixir hemp extract drops.
- Patients and customers will be able to access Empower's home delivery and e-commerce platform.
- Opening first CBD Extraction facility in Portland, OR.
- 5,000 sq. ft. leased building with first extraction system capable of producing 20kg per day of 99% spectrum oil, isolate or distillate
- Current wholesale pricing is $4,000 USD per kg with annual capacity of 2,300kg an estimated $13MM USD revenue.
- Completed it's 2019 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and has commenced selling Sun Valley Health franchises in the United States.
- Company is now selling Sun Valley Health franchises and is accepting franchise applications effectively immediately.
- Invested in the development of a new franchise trade show booth that showcases the Sun Valley Health opportunity to perspective franchisees using dynamic, content rich displays and four large format television monitors to present features and benefits.