vertically integrated CBD life sciences company and a multi-state operator of medical health & wellness clinics
With a patient count of 165,000
Why Empower Clinics
- A leading owner/operator of physician staffed health and pain management clinics.
- Patient database of over 165,000 patients
- Platform generating $1.4M USD (9 months ending Sept. 30, 2019)
- Proprietary technology platforms including Electronic Health Records portal and e-Commerce for CBD product distribution
- Recently launched CBD extraction facility
- First extraction system capacity = 2,300 Kg per year.
- CBD based products are poised to be a $20B global industry by 2022
- Medical cannabis is poised to be a $100B global industry by 2025
- Company to Create Psilocybin and Psychadelics Division Leveraging Corporate Wellness Clinics and Franchise Clinic
- Entered into to a new tele-medicine service agreement that will provide access to our physicians across multiple states, offering current and new modalities to existing and new patients.
- Additional announcements about the Company's digital health initiatives will be forthcoming.
Patient Visit Highlights:
- Visits in corporate clinics increased by 593%% in March 2020 versus the same period in 2019, with total patient visits of 2,160 in March 2020 compared to 364 in March 2019.
1Q 2020 patient visits increased by 478% versus the same period 2019, with total patient visits of 5,717 in 1Q 2020 compared to 1,196 in 1Q 2019.
- Strategic redirection:
- Re-positioning its overall strategy to become a vertically integrated health and wellness brand that connects to its 165,000 patients using a data driven focus to improve patients' lives with products, technology and health systems.
- Strategic Development:
- Company has opened its first hemp-derived CBD extraction facility in greater Portland, Oregon with the first extraction system expected to have the capacity to produce 6,000 kg of extracted product per year.
- Took possession of the new extraction facility June 1st, 2019 and has been awarded it's hemp-handlers licence from the Oregon Department of Agriculture, allowing the Company to enter the next phase of build-out and full operations in 2019.
- Company expects preliminary production of its Sollievo CBD line to take place in the extraction center in 4Q 2019.
Heritage and Empower are now advancing the JV with the order and installation of extraction and post-production equipment units at Empower's existing licenced hemp processing facility in Sandy, Oregon, in order to immediately begin performing hemp-based product manufacturing for proprietary formulations, tolling services, and third-party white labelling services for other distributors throughout the United States.
Products will be distributed through Empower's corporately owned physician staffed health clinics in Oregon and Arizona, online at www.sunvalleyhealth.com and in upcoming new franchise locations, which currently have access to over 165,000 patients.
Additionally, related downstream equipment is now being installed including gel cap processing, tincture bottle and vape cartridge filling, as well as labelling, packaging, storage and shipping services, to offer full-service end-to-end products to third parties.
Heritage is providing training and supervision related to the proprietary methods of extraction and oil production that is already being successfully produced in Canada by Heritage.
According to the Brightﬁeld Group report the CBD market in the U.S. has grown over 700% in 2019
- The CBD industry is becoming much more saturated than it was before the passing of the U.S. Farm Bill late last year, with new products entering the market, threatening to take a slice of the CBD pie that the early producers of CBD have enjoyed until this time.
- Nevertheless, the top 20 CBD companies still hold a majority of the even bigger pie that is CBD in the cannabis industry.
Developed proprietary software to manage patients through the medical cannabis process
- A HIPAA compliant Electronic Health Record (EHR) system and patient management portal.
- Tele-medicine platform to serve and treat patients remotely.
- Launching an e-Commerce platform for it’s Sollievo and Sun Valley CBD product lines.
- Commenced selling its proprietary line of CBD-based products called SOLLIEVO
- Empower's patient base and customers are expected to benefit from access to high margin derivative products, including CBD lotion, tinctures, spectrum oils, capsules, lozenges, patches, e-drinks, topical lotions, gel caps, hemp extract drops and pet elixir hemp extract drops.
- Patients and customers will be able to access Empower's home delivery and e-commerce platform.
- Opening first CBD Extraction facility in Portland, OR.
- 5,000 sq. ft. leased building with first extraction system capable of producing 20kg per day of 99% spectrum oil, isolate or distillate
- Current wholesale pricing is $4,000 USD per kg with annual capacity of 2,300kg an estimated $13MM USD revenue.
- Completed it's 2019 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and has commenced selling Sun Valley Health franchises in the United States.
- Company is now selling Sun Valley Health franchises and is accepting franchise applications effectively immediately.
- Invested in the development of a new franchise trade show booth that showcases the Sun Valley Health opportunity to perspective franchisees using dynamic, content rich displays and four large format television monitors to present features and benefits.