Welcome To The Encanto Potash Saskatchewan HUB On AGORACOM

The project contains 162.0 million tonnes of recoverable KCI Proven and Probable Reserves. It also contains a recoverable Indicated KCI resource of 31.3 million tonnes and an Inferred KCI resource of 158.7 million tonnes.

Free
Message: Encanto Potash Corp. announces major new landaddition

RetiringYoung on SH provided this response to my queries:

Chappy, some people don't want to see your questions answered on this board becuase it doesn't suit their bashing agenda.....

The property looks to be very continuous to the current Home Reserve (map is on the latest PowerPoint presentation of the corp website). That's one of the great advantages of FN partners and property, a continuous resource. Considering how continous the potash beds are across the entire potash zone of the province, the acreage should yield a fairly consistent resource. 3.5X the land, 3.5X the resource???

As I understand it, the coming updated resource estimate will contain a portion of these new lands as well from previous drilling (you get somethign like 5-7 km radius for indicated and inferred)

EPO and SNY have the same founders, same business plan to work with FN (Encanto for potash and Sundance for oil/gas). One Earth Farms has the same business plan for crops and cattle. The Muskowekwan FN is in on all three :0)

Encanto holds near 20M shares of SNY if I recall that increases if SNY hits anything.

Hope that helps you and others doing some dd but make the calls yourself is always a good idea.

RY http://www.stockhouse.com/Bullboards/MessageDetail.aspx?p=0&m=30632350&l=0&r=0&s=EPO&t=LIST

My response: Thanks RY... you give me hope for this BB LOL!

I saw the corp presentation map but I believe the properties you describe are those TLE lands that have been on the horizon for a while (??). It doesn't look like the corp presentation (no date) includes the lands in the newest NR. I was wondering about the newest TLE lands.

I agree with you about the potential for extension of the mineralization due to how these beds lie. IIRC, the last two holes drilled/being drilled are in the 'old' TLE lands (i.e. TLE 1). If the PEA was good on the current (no TLE 1 or TLE 2 lands) is good, scaling up solution mining on a much larger resource (TBA) will be a cinch for economics.

Again.. thanks RY

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply