Silver Producer Focused on Growth - Mexico

Three producing silver mines/mills in Mexico, the Guanacevi Mine in Durango State and the Bolanitos and El Cubo in Guanajuato. Production forcast for 2013: 8M Oz Eq @ 8-9$/Oz

Free

Always sad to hear this. SMF

Endeavour Silver employee dies at Guanacevi

2014-03-31 15:19 ET - News Release

Mr. Bradford Cooke reports

ENDEAVOUR SILVER REPORTS FATALITY AT GUANACEVI MINE

An employee of Endeavour Silver Corp. died on Friday, March 28, 2014, due to a rockfall underground at the Porvenir Cuatro mine, part of the Guanacevi mine operations in Durango state, Mexico.

The Porvenir Cuatro mine was closed immediately, and an internal investigation has been completed. Endeavour is now working with the Mexican authorities to facilitate their investigation of this accident. Once the investigation is completed, Endeavour will review and implement any additional safety measures recommended to prevent such an accident from recurring. Porvenir Cuatro will remain closed until the government investigation is completed and Mexican authorities approve the mine's reopening.

Bradford Cooke, chief executive officer of Endeavour, stated: "We are truly sorry for the accident, and we offer our sincere condolences to the family of the deceased. The safety of our employees is a top priority for Endeavour. We will take every measure to try and prevent such accidents from recurring, and we will ensure the family is well cared for."

New Message
Please login to post a reply