Silver Producer Focused on Growth - Mexico

Three producing silver mines/mills in Mexico, the Guanacevi Mine in Durango State and the Bolanitos and El Cubo in Guanajuato. Production forcast for 2013: 8M Oz Eq @ 8-9$/Oz

Free
Message: Endeavour Silver Reports High Grade Silver-Gold Intersections in Multiple Veins From 2018 Drill Program at Bolanitos Mine, Mexico

Endeavour Silver Reports High Grade Silver-Gold Intersections in Multiple Veins From 2018 Drill Program at Bolanitos Mine, Mexico

posted on Nov 28, 2018 09:30AM

2018-11-28 07:52:04 AM ET (MT Newswires)

07:52 AM EST, 11/28/2018 (MT Newswires) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (EXK, EDR) -- trading near 52 week lows in both Canada and the United States -- reported Wednesday high grade silver-gold intersections in multiple veins from the 2018 drill program at the Bolanitos mine in Guanajuato, Mexico. It said a total of 55 drill holes from surface and 11,000 metres were completed by the end of October on seven different vein targets, all of which are located within four kilometres of the Bolanitos plant.

According to a statement, drilling highlights include high silver-gold grades in two parallel veins at the San Miguel target just north of the plant, such as 1,415 grams per tonne (gpt) silver and 2.25 gpt gold over a 1.1 m true width (46.2 oz per short ton (opT) silver equivalent (AgEq) over 3.6 feet (ft) in hole MG-06. Another highlight comes from the Arcangel vein, part of the La Luz vein system, and includes 138 gpt silver and 13.2 gpt gold over a true width of 1.2 m (32.8 opT silver equivalent over 3.9 ft) in hole LZU-17.

Luis Castro, Vice President, Exploration, said, "These step-out drill results have outlined several new mineralized areas and provided extensions to known areas, with potential for new resources to extend the mine life at Bolanitos. Specifically, San Miguel is a newly discovered vein to the North East, that is more extensive than previously recognized. Drilling has now wrapped up at Bolanitos for the year and a new resource estimate is expected in January."

New Message
Please login to post a reply