Silver Producer Focused on Growth - Mexico

Three producing silver mines/mills in Mexico, the Guanacevi Mine in Durango State and the Bolanitos and El Cubo in Guanajuato. Production forcast for 2013: 8M Oz Eq @ 8-9$/Oz

Free
Message: Endeavour Silver Shares Snap Three-Day Losing Run After Acquiring Rights to Two Mines in Mexico

2019-07-15 02:24:50 PM ET (MT Newswires)

02:24 PM EDT, 07/15/2019 (MT Newswires) -- Endeavour Silver (EXK) shares halted a three-day losing streak on Monday after the Canada-based miner said it has acquired the exploration and exploitation rights to two properties close to the Guanacevi mine in Durango State, Mexico.

The company said both properties cover possible extensions of Endeavour orebodies.

The 15-hectare El Porvenir property sits next to the operating Porvenir Norte mine and covers the updip extension of the Porvenir Norte orebody, whereas the 40-hectare El Curso property lies next to the now closed Porvenir Cuatro mine and covers any possible northwest extension of the Porvenir Cuatro orebody.

Endeavor unit Refinadora Plata Guanacevi has acquired a 10-year right to explore and exploit the El Porvenir and El Curso properties from Ocampo Mining, a unit of Grupo Frisco, a major Mexican miner.

Endeavour shares were last trading up more than 5%.

Price: 1.83, Change: +0.08, Percent Change: +4.57

New Message
Please login to post a reply