Silver Producer Focused on Growth - Mexico

Three producing silver mines/mills in Mexico, the Guanacevi Mine in Durango State and the Bolanitos and El Cubo in Guanajuato. Production forcast for 2013: 8M Oz Eq @ 8-9$/Oz

Free
Message: Endeavour Silver Appoints Ernesto Lima to Oversee Development of Terronera, Parral Mine Projects in Mexico

Endeavour Silver Appoints Ernesto Lima to Oversee Development of Terronera, Parral Mine Projects in Mexico

posted on Feb 13, 2020 08:08AM

2020-02-13 07:29:02 AM ET (MT Newswires)

07:29 AM EST, 02/13/2020 (MT Newswires) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (EDR.TO) said on Thursday it appointed industry-veteran Ernesto Lima as director, project development to oversee the development of the Terronera and Parral mine projects in Mexico.

In a statement, Endeavour said Lima was a civil engineer with 26 years of experience in the mining industry and had worked throughout Latin America for most his career. The company added that he had planned and executed several "large" precious metal mine projects.

Most recently, Lima was the COO of Valor Resources on a large silver-copper mine project in Peru that was sold last year to Rio Tinto (RIO), the statement also said.

The mining company that owns and operates three high-grade, underground, silver-gold mines in Mexico also announced the departure of Manuel Echevarria as vice president, new projects.

Shares ended 1.5% lower at $2.65 on Wednesday in a 52-week range of $2.22-$4.26.

Price: 2.6500, Change: -0.0400, Percent Change: -1.49

New Message
Please login to post a reply