Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: Drawing A Line In The Sand - Money Needed To Fight Another Predatory Takeover

Good morning to you all and we hope you are enjoying your Labour Day Long Weekend.

As everyone heads back home and prepares for the commencement of what I call "Trading Season" (September - May), I wanted to take a moment to remind you that junior resource investors are still at the mercy of predatory takeovers of their prized companies.

Specifically, as investors of unknown junior resource investors, we all put in the time and effort to conduct research and support the companies we believe in, hoping to see them flourish one day for the benefit of all.

Unfortunately, Bay Street predators have a reputation for swooping in and reaping the benefits when our unknown juniors turn into polished gems - and often enough there was nothing retail investors could do about it.

ONLINE SHAREHOLDER REVOLTS

In the last couple of years, we have started to fight back. Thanks to this amazing AGORACOM platform and, more importantly, the incredible people that utilize it to share information, collaborate and mount counter-attacks. This is precisely what I personally had predicted would happen almost back in 2007 .

More than just lip service, we were able to wage wars against the powers that be as follows:

We may have eventually lost the battle for Aurelian but the war for the protection of all junior resource companies was just beginning. We all did exceptionally well for our first battle and we learned some valuable lessons. Those lessons turned into a stunning victory in our next battle:

As a result, the National Post recognized AGORACOM and its incomparable members as The Site Retail Investors Use To Fight Takeovers.

This is who you are. This is a large part of what makes this community so great. We have moved beyond mere passive investors. We are active and we don't take crap from anyone, no matter how much they throw at us. Believe me when I tell you, there are many people that would applaud the demise of this platform and would prefer that each and every one of you simply kept your mouths shut and swallowed whatever the eilte fed you.

I don't ever plan to give them the satisfaction. The Ancient Agora stands today because a band of Spartans simply responded with "Come And Get Them" when asked to lay down their weapons.

AGORACOM is our weapon ... and we've been called upon again.

THE FIGHT FOR CENTURY MINING

Century Mining is the target of a predatory takeover attempt. Several shareholders / members have taken up an intense legal battle that has achieved unbelievable success over the past few months. The details and status of their position can be seen in this August 30th press release.

Their efforts have been nothing less than heroic. Again, more than just lip service, their cause has such merit that one of Canada's finest securities law firms Wildeboer Dellelce and one of the partners, Al Wiens have been a major contributor to the cause, along with famed securities lawyer - Joe Groia - who has been working for disbursements only.

When leading law firms and lawyers pass on major fees to battle a client case, then you know the case has merit.

With fellow members working so hard to fight yet another predatory battle, we now need you to step up and contribute to the cause. Whether you are a Century Mining Shareholder or not is irrelevant. If you are a junior resource investor, then you need to send a message to Bay Street elite that you won't let them takeover and enjoy potential profits that you worked so long to deserve.

As commodity prices inevitably climb in the coming years, you can expect to see more and more predators attempt to takeover junior resource companies.

You can decide to succumb, or you can respond "Come And Get Them"

The group advises they are 1/2 way to their funding goal. Time is now of the essence. Your small but important financial assistance can be provided as follows:

In order to facilitate the deposit of funds to further the foregoing activities of the Concerned Shareholders, we have opened a bank account in the name of "Century Mining Shareholders", at TD Canada Trust, account # 30412 004 3041 5003934. Funds can be directly deposited to that account, emailed to[email protected], mailed to "Century Mining Shareholders", P.O. Box 376, Millbrook Ontario, L0A 1G0, or by credit card donation via Paypal or a Paypal account, which is set up on the Stockigloo website at http://www.stockigloo.com/

Thanks for any help you can provide to these warriors. Please be sure to share this post with your network via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook and any other means.

Regards,

George

New Message
Please login to post a reply