high growth exploration & near-production assets

Mongolian, coal, copper/molybdenum & North American industrial mineral and coal projects

Free

Haven't posted for quite a while but still holding my position. While listening to Peter's presentation at the 2018 Bever Creek conference too point excaped me so was surprised when I re-run his talk today. Near the end Peter was speaking about recent drilling about 3 km north of the Ulaan porphyry and 1 km west of the BKD. He mentions "phyllic alteration" and Xtrata. As to the first the term phillic alteration is associated with hydrothermal fluids commonly seen in 'copper porphyry' ore deposits. This is a high temperature and low pH and can form in the base metal zone of porphyry system.

I originally thought that the CEO was talking about a mineralized zone similar to BKD, sericite alteration and mainly gold, but on fixing on the term 'phyllic' believe this may be associated with a deep seated porphyry which ties into the Ulaan project, possibly wider untested areas and a much larger fish than the BKD

His mention of 'Xtrata' also got my attetion as there has been very little or no mention of this player in the area. TECH was also noted in at the same time.

Having all residents in the immediate area as shareholders, some 5000, is not a bad play as well. Am positive that we will get much more info when the timing is correct, just have to hang on.

mh

New Message
Please login to post a reply