Building the Future of Esports Betting & Entertainment

There are ~ 2.5B gamers globally, almost 600M are esports viewers

Free
Message: VIDEO: ‘Injustice 2’ DC Superhero eSports Championship to Air on TBS (Turner Broadcasting). Older Investors Get To Geek Out With eSports Now!!

VIDEO: ‘Injustice 2’ DC Superhero eSports Championship to Air on TBS (Turner Broadcasting). Older Investors Get To Geek Out With eSports Now!!

posted on Jun 14, 2017 12:43AM

Yes, I'm a grown man ... but the kid came flying out in me after hearing about this DC Superhero eSports Championship.

"TBS will broadcast the first-ever “Injustice 2” eSports global finals this fall, featuring Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman and other characters from the DC universe fighting in the arena for glory — and $250,000 in prize money."

More importantly, as an older investor in eSports, I love the fact that eSports is rapidly moving into games that I can actually follow and understand (NBA, FIFA, now DC Superheroes). Finally, the following quote also tells me eSports continues to plough into the mainstream media and, ultimately, the mind boggling audience I've been pounding the table about since Day 1.

"Featured matches throughout the tournament will be presented live on TBS,with live coverage of every match available via digital platforms including Amazon’s Twitch."

Esports Entertainment Group (GMBL:OTCQB). Fully Funded, Fully Reporting, Preparing To Launch.

That's enough investment talk.  Now watch the trailer and tell me it wouldn't be badass to be one of these players!

New Message
Please login to post a reply