NASDAQ Listed eSports Wagering And Entertainment Company
Esports betting expected to reach $20 Billion by 2023 prior to SCOTUS decision, Company now expects this estimate to increase by several more billion dollars.
Message: Esports Betting is Expected to Become a Multibillion-Dollar Industry, Esports Entertainment is at The Forefront
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- S-1 Filed for NASDAQ Listing
- Partnered with 190 esports teams
- Partnered with 250+ esports streamers
- Launched VIE.gg P2P esports betting platform
- P2P means an esports fan always wins
- Superior to “House” model where fans VS. casino
- Traditional sports teams owners are investing
- Athletes and celebrities are investing
- Wall Street is starting to invest
- Biggest paradigm shift ever seen on the internet
What Is Esports Betting?
The esports industry is growing at a rapid rate, and along with it is also a new form of gambling called “esports betting.” The esports betting industry is expected to continue to grow even more over the next couple of years, becoming a multibillion-dollar industry.
Bear in mind that unlike physical sports, which have a very large fanbase and following, the esports betting industry has a very limited audience. As a result, not too many people have an idea of what esports betting is. Only those who follow the esports industry may have heard of it.
So, What is Esports Betting?
For those who don’t know, esports is the shortened term for electronic sports, which usually refer to competitive video gaming. Playing competitive video games is not an entirely new concept. In fact, a lot of gamers have been competing with one another ever since the first gaming consoles have been released. What’s new is what we now call esports betting, which is starting to attract the attention of many gamblers from around the world.
Simply put, esports betting is a form of online gambling wherein you put your money on a team or player that plays competitive video games.
As mentioned earlier, esports betting is a very huge business and it is expected to become a multibillion-dollar industry soon as esports as a whole continues to grow. As the world of video gaming can be very competitive, there are now thousands of professional gamers from different video games who compete with one another because of the prize. And, when there is money, there is always gambling. With the rise of this industry, you can now go to online esports betting sites such as Vulkanbet Esports to place your bets and gamble on-the-go.
How Esports Betting Works
Esports betting is completely different from physical sports gambling. In esports betting, you are allowed to place a bet on a team of professional gamers or on individual players who you think will win the match or tournament.
However, since there are plenty of esports games, the betting system and options are usually different from one another. Esports betting also welcomes beginners who are not familiar with esports and offer them with numerous betting opportunities.
Currently, the simplest betting option is to bet on an overall winner. You simply place a bet on a team or player who you think will win the match after you have carefully studied the odds. This is what makes esports betting really interesting: you are given some betting odds that will let you have a good idea of the match’s outcome or who will win. You’ll need to learn how to study these odds before you bet if you want to earn a lot of money from esports betting.
Types of Esports Betting
It’s challenging to identify the different types of bets on esports since they usually depend on the video game. For example, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), which is a fast-paced first-person shooter game, provides exciting betting opportunities that allow you to place a bet on which team wins the first round of the game.
On the other hand, DoTA 2, a real-time strategy multiplayer online battle arena, allows you to place a bet on which player or team kills Roshan (the most powerful Neutral Creep in the map who’s considered to be a miniboss) first. These bets are not dependent on which team wins the entire match, but on the objectives achieved throughout the match.
Here are the three most common types of esports betting that you are usually offered by many betting sites:
- Outrights Betting – These are bets that you are allowed to place before the tournament or match starts. You bet on which team will become the overall winner of the tournament, or which players progress to the next stage of the event. You are also allowed to place bets on teams or players who you think will be eliminated once the tournament starts.
- Match Winner – This is the most common type of bet in esports. You place a bet on a team or player who you think will win a single match.
- Totals – This is the type of bet that is dependent on stats. Here, you can place your bet on which team or player has the most number of kills, maps or rounds played, total points, etc.
The future of esports betting looks very promising as more and more people are getting into the exciting betting action of video games. Whether you are new to esports or are an avid esports fan, this is the perfect time for you to join the fun and excitement that esports betting brings. Aside from that, you can potentially earn a lot of money from it while enjoying some competitive video games at the same time.
Please login to post a reply