The eSports Wagering And Entertainment Company
Combining Online eSports Wagering With A Land Based eSports Coliseum To Provide The Greatest eSports Entertainment Destination In The World
Online Wagering Platform for the Future of Competitive Gaming
Why Esports Entertainment Group?
"There is no other way to say it … Esports Entertainment Group represents one of the best potential mega winners I’ve seen in years." George Tsiolis, AGORACOM Founder
"The Business of eSports Is Set To Explode.... Billions of dollars will soon be wagered on eSports competitions. Brands, consultants and investors are always looking for the next great opportunity and eSports appears to be an able applicant for the role.” Forbes Magazine, October 15, 2015
The 5 Things You Need To Know:
1. eSports – 385 MILLION people from around the world tune in to watch teams of video game players compete with each other.
2. eSports Wagering - Wagering on eSports is projected to hit $23 BILLION by 2020.
3. Esports Entertainment Group is the next generation online gambling company that is built for the purpose of facilitating as much of this wagering as possible
4. Esports Entertainment Group is fully licensed, compliant and authorized to legally transact in eSports wagering.
5. Esports Entertainment Group has assembled a team of officers and board members with significant star power in the world of eSports and online gambling
Who is Esports Entertainment Group?
- Company intends to offer users from around the world the ability to wager on professional e-Sports events for real money in licensed and secure environment.
- Makes it possible to play in multi-player video game amateur tournaments and win cash prizes.
- Issued an Internet gambling License by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission in Canada
- Applied for a License in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Company intends to conduct real money interactive gaming activities on a global basis from our base in St. John’s, Antigua.
- Bringing users from these two huge industries together by offering our users from around the world the opportunity to play, and bet on online single and multi-player, video game tournaments for real money in our secure and licensed environment.
- Utilizing Esports Entertainment Group peer-to-peer wagering system, video game fans and enthusiasts everywhere will be able to place all manner of bets on eSports professional players’ performance. Wagering will be available on a wide range of professional eSports events from around the world.
- Company also intends to offer the widest selection of video games of skill, designed to be compatible for all applications including mobile and in multiple languages, to be played online for real money in small groups, tournaments and major events
Major Brands That Have Invested In eSports
INTERNET GAMBLING EXPENDITURE IS INCREASING GLOBALLY
Online gambling, also known as Internet gambling and iGambling, is a general term for gambling using the Internet.
- $40B industry with +20% annual growth
- Sports betting estimated to be 41% of total online market.
- Internet gambling represents +10% of global gambling market
Electronic sports (also known as eSports, e-sports,
competitive gaming, or progamming in Korea) is a term for organized multiplayer video game competitions.
Last year Riot Games’ “League of Legends” world championship had 27 million streaming views. To provide some correlation, it was more than the average viewership of the World Series of baseball, which is the second most viewed sport in the USA. The number of professional eSports tournaments worldwide more than tripled from 430 in 2013 to 1,485 in 2014.
- eSports organizations hosting major tournaments include the Electronic Sports League in Europe, Major League Gaming in North America, and the Korean eSports Association founded by the Korean government and affliated to the Korean Olympic Committee
- China and Korea continue to dominate the global eSports market
- eSports are currently being seriously considered by the IOC as an Olympic sport
Win Big by Betting
on Your Favorite eSports Events!
Bet on all Your Favorite eSports Events, Professional and Amateur, and Win Cash! Esports Entertainment Group offers Peer-To-Peer Wagering on all Major eSports Events and Amateur Events Broadcast on: