NASDAQ Listed eSports Wagering And Entertainment Company
Esports betting expected to reach $20 Billion by 2023 prior to SCOTUS decision, Company now expects this estimate to increase by several more billion dollars.
(Nasdaq: GMBL, GMBLW)
WHY ESPORTS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
- Recent NASDAQ Uplisting
- Raised $11M
- Binding LOI To Acquire Company With $12M revenue
- Received Malta License
- Formed GMBL New Jersey with pretty strong indication of multiple licenses
- Onboarding Hundreds of Affiliates
- Esports audience is 350M, growing to 590M
- Esports wagering is projected at $23 BILLION
- Partnered with 190 esports teams
- Partnered with 250+ esports streamers
- Launched VIE.gg P2P esports betting platform
- P2P means an esports fan always wins
- Superior to "House" model where fans VS. casino
- Traditional sports teams owners are investing
- Athletes and celebrities are investing
- Wall Street is investing
- Biggest paradigm shift ever seen on the internet
BREAKING: Esports Entertainment Group Forms New Jersey Subsidiary to Pursue Licensing Strategy in United States. Receives Additional $1.86 Million From Exercise of Warrants
- Announced the formation of a new wholly owned subsidiary, “GMBL New Jersey Inc.”, to pursue gambling licenses throughout the United States
- Company expects to make its first such application with the State of New Jersey in the near future and will provide updates for each anticipated application as they are submitted in each available jurisdiction
- “The US market represents a very big opportunity for us and thanks to the continued support of our valued shareholders, we intend to aggressively pursue it in 2020 and beyond.” said Grant Johnson, CEO of Esports Entertainment Group.
Esports Entertainment Group Begins Onboarding Hundreds of Affiliate Partners to Newly Relaunched VIE.gg Esports Betting Platform
- Company has officially begun onboarding hundreds of affiliate marketing partners to its newly relaunched VIE.gg wagering platform
- Affiliate partners include esports teams, influencers, streamers, leagues, and super affiliates from Asia, Europe, North America and South America
- Company believes its Affiliate Marketing program will play a significant role in its organic growth
- Received its Gaming Service License for online pool betting from the Malta Gaming Authority
- The License, issued April 30, 2020, is effective for a 10-year term;
- May be renewed by MGA for further 10-year periods subject to regulatory provisions.
Esports Entertainment Group Signs Binding LOI to Acquire Online Sportsbook and Casino Operator Argyll Entertainment
- Signed a binding Letter of Intent to acquire LHE Enterprises Ltd, the holding company of online sportsbook and casino operator Argyll Entertainment AG and its operating support subsidiaries
- Argyll has established itself as a fast growing and innovative gaming company within the UK and Irish market
- “With Argyll already generating around $12 million in revenue annually, this acquisition will have a major positive impact for our company,” commented Grant Johnson, CEO of Esports Entertainment Group.
WHAT IS ESPORTS?
- The professionalization of video gaming
- 5 player teams compete in tournaments or head-to-head matches
- Watched by 350M fans via online, arenas, stadiums
- Projected to hit 590M
- Youth once ridiculed for playing video games are now
- earning millions of dollars from tournaments
- earning millions of dollars from sponsorships
- command a global fan base just as traditional sports athletes.
League of Legends
SK Telecom T1
ESPORTS IS GOING MAINSTREAM
- NBA launched full esports league replicating actual NBA teams
- NFL broadcasting Madden on ESPN
- NHL inaugural gaming championship
- NCAA 60+ colleges have esports teams / programs
INTERNET GAMBLING EXPENDITURE IS INCREASING GLOBALLY
Electronic sports (also known as eSports, e-sports,
competitive gaming, or progamming in Korea) is a term for organized multiplayer video game competitions.
Last year Riot Games’ “League of Legends” world championship had 27 million streaming views. To provide some correlation, it was more than the average viewership of the World Series of baseball, which is the second most viewed sport in the USA.
- eSports organizations hosting major tournaments include the Electronic Sports League in Europe, Major League Gaming in North America, and the Korean eSports Association founded by the Korean government and affliated to the Korean Olympic Committee
- China and Korea continue to dominate the global eSports market
- eSports are currently being seriously considered by the IOC as an Olympic sport
Win Big by Betting
on Your Favorite eSports Events!
Bet on all Your Favorite eSports Events, Professional and Amateur, and Win Cash! Esports Entertainment Group offers Peer-To-Peer Wagering on all Major eSports Events and Amateur Events Broadcast on: