The eSports Wagering And Entertainment Company
Esports betting expected to reach $20 Billion by 2023 prior to SCOTUS decision, Company now expects this estimate to increase by several more billion dollars.
WHY ESPORTS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP?
- Esports audience is 350M, growing to 590M
- Esports wagering is projected at $23 BILLION by 2020
- Partnered with 190 esports teams as of Dec 12, 2018
- Partnered with 250+ esports streamers as of Oct 31, 2018
- Launched VIE.gg P2P esports betting platform
- P2P means an esports fan always wins
- Superior to "House" model where fans VS. casino
- Traditional sports teams owners are investing
- Athletes and celebrities are investing
- Wall Street is starting to invest
- Biggest paradigm shift ever seen on the internet
Esports Entertainment Group Signs Super Affiliate SickOdds.com, One of the World’s Fastest Growing Esports Betting Comparison Sites
- VIE.gg, the world’s first and most transparent esports betting exchange, will serve as the only bet exchange on www.SickOdds.com
- Site covers dozens of esports titles in-depth, as well as, offering reviews of all the top esports betting providers
- Thousands of esports fans are referred to betting partners listed on the site every month
- Financing firms specialize in $10-30M financings and uplistings
- Major milestone for the company to receive Wall Street financial backing
- Followed by news of a brand new CFO the following day.
Company Signed Affiliate Marketing Agreement with SpeedGaming, The Largest Competitive Speedrunning Network
- Announced the signing of an Affiliate Marketing Agreement with SpeedGaming, the largest competitive speedrunning network and the second largest speedrunning group on Twitch.tv. As the first platform to offer wagering for speedrunning
- This agreement is another milestone for vie.gg, the world’s first and most transparent esports betting exchange
- These VIE Affiliates represent professional players, streamers and influencers that collectively reach a massive audience of esports participants around the world
- Result represents an increase of 220% over Gamescom 2017 and further signifies esports industry acceptance as the Company ramps up affiliate marketing activities in support of Vie.gg, the world’s first and most transparent esports betting exchange
WHAT IS ESPORTS?
- The professionalization of video gaming
- 5 player teams compete in tournaments or head-to-head matches
- Watched by 350M fans via online, arenas, stadiums
- Projected to hit 590M by 2020
- Youth once ridiculed for playing video games are now
- earning millions of dollars from tournaments
- earning millions of dollars from sponsorships
- command a global fan base just as traditional sports athletes.
League of Legends
SK Telecom T1
ESPORTS IS GOING MAINSTREAM
- NBA launched full esports league replicating actual NBA teams 2018
- NFL broadcasting Madden on ESPN 2018
- NHL inaugural gaming championship 2018
- NCAA 60+ colleges have esports teams / programs
RECENT CORPORATE MILESTONES
Esports Entertainment Group Applauds Supreme Court Decision To Legalize Sports Gambling, Welcomes 3 USA Esports Teams To Affiliate Marketing Program
- Decision made by the Supreme Court Of The United States yesterday in which the Court ruled 6-3 to strike down the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act
- law barred state-authorized sports gambling with some exceptions and made Nevada the only state where a person could wager on the results of a single game
- Esports Entertainment Group enthusiastically welcomes this decision, which will have a paradigm shifting impact on the growth of the Company’s newly launched esports wagering platform VIE.gg
Esports Entertainment Group Announces Receipt Of Curacao eGaming License To Conduct Real Money Esports Betting On A Global Basis
- Received its Curaçao eGaming License
- License allows wholly owned subsidiary to conduct real money online gambling and wagering activities on a global basis
Who is Esports Entertainment Group?
- Utilizing Esports Entertainment Group peer-to-peer wagering system, video game fans and enthusiasts everywhere are able to place all manner of bets on eSports professional players’ performance. Wagering is available on a wide range of professional eSports events from around the world.
- Makes it possible to play in multi-player video game amateur tournaments and win cash prizes.
- Issued an Internet gambling License by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission in Canada
- Bringing users from these two huge industries together by offering our users from around the world the opportunity to play, and bet on online single and multi-player, video game tournaments for real money in our secure and licensed environment.
INTERNET GAMBLING EXPENDITURE IS INCREASING GLOBALLY
Electronic sports (also known as eSports, e-sports,
competitive gaming, or progamming in Korea) is a term for organized multiplayer video game competitions.
Last year Riot Games’ “League of Legends” world championship had 27 million streaming views. To provide some correlation, it was more than the average viewership of the World Series of baseball, which is the second most viewed sport in the USA.
- eSports organizations hosting major tournaments include the Electronic Sports League in Europe, Major League Gaming in North America, and the Korean eSports Association founded by the Korean government and affliated to the Korean Olympic Committee
- China and Korea continue to dominate the global eSports market
- eSports are currently being seriously considered by the IOC as an Olympic sport
Win Big by Betting
on Your Favorite eSports Events!
Bet on all Your Favorite eSports Events, Professional and Amateur, and Win Cash! Esports Entertainment Group offers Peer-To-Peer Wagering on all Major eSports Events and Amateur Events Broadcast on: