The eSports Wagering And Entertainment Company
Esports betting expected to reach $20 Billion by 2023 prior to SCOTUS decision, Company now expects this estimate to increase by several more billion dollars.
Esports Entertainment Group Partners With Dignitas, The Esports Organization Of Harris Blitzer Sports and Entertainment, To Provide P2P Esports Betting
- Announced multi-year partnership with Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment to provide safe and transparent P2P esports betting to Dignitas fans via VIE.gg
- Harris Blitzer is a global sports & entertainment group that owns:
- Dignitas Esports
- Philadelphia 76ers
- New Jersey Devils
- Crystal Palace F.C.
- Filed registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed offering of securities
- Proposed maximum aggregate offering is $11,500,000.
Company expects to use net proceeds for the following purposes:
- In connection with obtaining proposed license in, and establishing operations in Malta;
- To obtain an online gaming license from, and establish operations in, an Asian country to be selected;
- To develop and launch skill-based video game tournaments for play on mobile devices;
- To develop and launch skill-based video game tournaments for play on PCs and video game consoles;
- To purchase from a related party a software license for gambling platform
WHY ESPORTS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP?
- Esports audience is 350M, growing to 590M
- Esports wagering is projected at $23 BILLION by 2020
- Partnered with 190 esports teams as of Dec 12, 2018
- Partnered with 250+ esports streamers as of Oct 31, 2018
- Launched VIE.gg P2P esports betting platform
- P2P means an esports fan always wins
- Superior to "House" model where fans VS. casino
- Traditional sports teams owners are investing
- Athletes and celebrities are investing
- Wall Street is starting to invest
- Biggest paradigm shift ever seen on the internet
Esports Entertainment Group Signs Exclusive Online Wagering Partnership With Epsilon eSports, A Tier-1 Multi-Champion Esports Organization
- Exclusive online wagering partnership with Epsilon eSports
- Well established organization in the world of online competitive multiplayer games, in support of VIE.gg, the world’s first and most transparent esports betting exchange
- Epsilon is a multi-champion esports organization headquartered in Belgium, with teams based across Europe and North America competing in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive; Gears Call of Duty; FIFA; and H1Z1 KoH
- Recognized as one of the most important talent-producing eSports team organizations, with player transfers to NIP, AS Monaco, Fnatic, PSG
Esports Entertainment Group Signs Super Affiliate SickOdds.com, One of the World’s Fastest Growing Esports Betting Comparison Sites
- VIE.gg, the world’s first and most transparent esports betting exchange, will serve as the only bet exchange on www.SickOdds.com
- Site covers dozens of esports titles in-depth, as well as, offering reviews of all the top esports betting providers
- Thousands of esports fans are referred to betting partners listed on the site every month
- Financing firms specialize in $10-30M financings and uplistings
- Major milestone for the company to receive Wall Street financial backing
- Followed by news of a brand new CFO the following day.
Company Signed Affiliate Marketing Agreement with SpeedGaming, The Largest Competitive Speedrunning Network
- Announced the signing of an Affiliate Marketing Agreement with SpeedGaming, the largest competitive speedrunning network and the second largest speedrunning group on Twitch.tv. As the first platform to offer wagering for speedrunning
- This agreement is another milestone for vie.gg, the world’s first and most transparent esports betting exchange
- These VIE Affiliates represent professional players, streamers and influencers that collectively reach a massive audience of esports participants around the world
- Result represents an increase of 220% over Gamescom 2017 and further signifies esports industry acceptance as the Company ramps up affiliate marketing activities in support of Vie.gg, the world’s first and most transparent esports betting exchange
WHAT IS ESPORTS?
- The professionalization of video gaming
- 5 player teams compete in tournaments or head-to-head matches
- Watched by 350M fans via online, arenas, stadiums
- Projected to hit 590M by 2020
- Youth once ridiculed for playing video games are now
- earning millions of dollars from tournaments
- earning millions of dollars from sponsorships
- command a global fan base just as traditional sports athletes.
League of Legends
SK Telecom T1
ESPORTS IS GOING MAINSTREAM
- NBA launched full esports league replicating actual NBA teams
- NFL broadcasting Madden on ESPN
- NHL inaugural gaming championship
- NCAA 60+ colleges have esports teams / programs
Who is Esports Entertainment Group?
- Utilizing Esports Entertainment Group peer-to-peer wagering system, video game fans and enthusiasts everywhere are able to place all manner of bets on eSports professional players’ performance. Wagering is available on a wide range of professional eSports events from around the world.
- Makes it possible to play in multi-player video game amateur tournaments and win cash prizes.
- Issued an Internet gambling License by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission in Canada
- Bringing users from these two huge industries together by offering our users from around the world the opportunity to play, and bet on online single and multi-player, video game tournaments for real money in our secure and licensed environment.
INTERNET GAMBLING EXPENDITURE IS INCREASING GLOBALLY
Electronic sports (also known as eSports, e-sports,
competitive gaming, or progamming in Korea) is a term for organized multiplayer video game competitions.
Last year Riot Games’ “League of Legends” world championship had 27 million streaming views. To provide some correlation, it was more than the average viewership of the World Series of baseball, which is the second most viewed sport in the USA.
- eSports organizations hosting major tournaments include the Electronic Sports League in Europe, Major League Gaming in North America, and the Korean eSports Association founded by the Korean government and affliated to the Korean Olympic Committee
- China and Korea continue to dominate the global eSports market
- eSports are currently being seriously considered by the IOC as an Olympic sport
Win Big by Betting
on Your Favorite eSports Events!
Bet on all Your Favorite eSports Events, Professional and Amateur, and Win Cash! Esports Entertainment Group offers Peer-To-Peer Wagering on all Major eSports Events and Amateur Events Broadcast on: