Welcome To The Etruscan Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Good/Neutral/Slightl... negative

posted on Aug 02, 2008 05:10PM

Taking a line from Tobinator00 on IV Website:

"What we have been seeing is good news is rewarded by keeping a stock flat. Neutral news means the stock gets pushed down. Slightly negative news results in its stock being punished without mercy." Obviously Etruscan is in the last category. And things could still get worse.

My guess is that the next news on Youga will either send the share price up $0.25 or down $0.25. We need to have a cash cost below $700. If it is above that we will again get more folks throwing in the towel (which we have seen lots of already). While still high, anything under $700 gives us hope that we will be able to move forward without additional shares being issued. They will still be ramping up to 100% and still should be getting that power cost reduction when they get hooked up to the grid.

I've reviewed my reasons for being invested in Etruscan and the fundamentals are still solid. Too bad that the market is paying nothing for the huge land holdings. Doesn't seem much of anything else is getting much value either.

Hopefully the ED spin out will be a go this fall, then we might be in a better position to raise cash. Assuming that the feasibility for Agbauo will have a positive outcome, I'd hate to think that we will issue more shares at our current price to move that project ahead.

Anyway those are just my thought that last few days. Waiting to see what's next. All the best to any longs out there.

-Alex

New Message
Please login to post a reply