Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free
Message: RE: rumours/innuendo - one sharedholder's suggestion/wish

RE: rumours/innuendo - one sharedholder's suggestion/wish

posted on Aug 18, 2009 06:38PM

Rocket Red: Sadly, I too find your posting to be somewhat suspicious; I'm sure your intentions were good, perhaps your interpretation of what was said has been somewhat embellished?

I'm sure that any innuendo and rumours (be they true or false) would easily be avoided if public companies, in particular our EVG, would host a Q&A forum on their websites whereby any shareholder could pose a question to the company to be answered by an authorized company representative; these questions should be organized (preferably organizable) by relevance and of course sorted by date. Perhaps EVG would consider doing this, they have been very transparent and accomodating thus far (ie. the requested drilling status web page). It would also benefit EVG by avoiding redundant phone calls and emails.

Anyone else concur? Is anyone already doing this?

Best wishes, Andre

PS: Rocket Red: please stop misusing the word too, it should be to - thanks. Thanks for your many posts, I do find some of them interesting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply