Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

An interesting piece by zumplums:

"Well, we do know they got a late start to this season's Rattlesnake drilling due to weather. This also means they may be back in the Que at the lab and this is busy season.
With Carlin/Humboldt, while the drilling has been under way since April, each hole takes a considerable time to complete as they are so deep. Each hole is also very expensive. I imagine there is a lot of analyzing done between holes and each new hole undoubtedly relies a bunch on the data from the previous holes. Also, I believe EVG doesn't put all the footage in for assay as there is a lot of barren ground above the mineralized zones, so they must wait to start seeing specific alteration types before spending the rock to the labs. That rock doesn't come until later in the holes, so there is a lot of dead drilling time with assay wait-times to follow.

That all being said, I'm thinking we'll get a PR or two before labor day. And once the data starts flowing it'll be more like last season's reporting.

On a personal note; I'm getting anxious to get out there and knock some rocks myself. It's just been so hot and muggy in Nevada. When you hike all day and then lay on your cot at night only to end up floating in your own brine pool all night it gives you second thoughts about the advisability of summer expeditions.

Good luck to all."

New Message
Please login to post a reply