Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free
Message: Evolving Gold Announces Further Extension of Option Agreement at

Evolving Gold has only 11,6 m Shares. If RSH will be back to EVG some Company that actually has money will take over EVG for $3,5 Millions and that is $0,3 pps and if you ask me that is great win from currently sp. So my question is why this Duncan is making such stupid move for extension. If RSH is worth $3,5 millions as they are saying then why not just take this deposit and sell company for Big win? Or this company is just fraud and they want to get money for nothing as long as they can.

Something is very wrong here since I know that RSH is great deposit and one company like AEM will be glad to take over EVG for $3,5 Millions but why to option RSH to NVX that has round 60 Millions shares and only possibility to take NVX over for $3,5 milliobns will be to buy NVX at 6 Cents. So what is the catch? I thought that Del Steiner is the worst CEO but now I see that at least Del is smart. I do not understanding anything here? The only possibility for EVG is to get back RSH and sell company for 30 Cents. What crook Duncan is doing is out of mind...

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply