Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free

On the CUU board, there was some conjecture as to what the next step for Elmer and crew will be. There are some guesses that a CUU v2.0 may form to continue exploration work for TCK. As I have shares in both BXX and CUU, I am not entirely sure what I want to happen after the CUU wrap-up.

I was hoping that Elmer would be full steam on BXX once CUU wraps up, but now I'm wondering how plausible it would be for him to leave BXX on autopilot while he focuses on a CUU v2?

Do any of you want to share your opinions on what may happen?

I know how foolish this next statement is even before I make it, but I was really hoping that BXX would ride up a little on the coat tails of CUU. It's a little disappointing to see although perhaps not entirely unexpected.

PS: On the flip side... hahah... I'm kind of hoping maybe BXX will stay low until after CUU is done wrapping up just so I can buy more at these give-away prices!! Oh for the lack of dry powder!

New Message
Please login to post a reply