Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free

(HayzToo) - I won't lie... when I read the title of the news release, a part of me wished it was Ernesto being appointed to the board of BXX. This was not the case, but this new gentleman seems to have some serious creds to his name.

Does anyone know anything extra about him?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Boxxer Announces Appointment of New Director

CALGARY, Aug. 16, 2012 /CNW/ - Boxxer Gold Corp. (BXX-TSXV/OTC Other-BXXRF) ("Boxxer or the Company") is pleased to announce subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange, the appointment of Mr. Denis Pelletier as a Director of the Corporation.

Mr. Elmer Stewart, President and CEO of Boxxer stated, "We are pleased to have Denis join our team. His work experience and knowledge gained during his career will help Boxxer implement its corporate and exploration strategy on the Boss, Buena Vista, DOK and East Breccia polymetallic copper projects and the Gordon Lake and Crescent Peak gold projects."

Denis has over 35 years experience as a successful entrepreneur, during which time he started, owned, operated and sold 3 successful companies within the private sector. Denis was the Founder, President and CEO of what became one of the largest Workplace Safety & Compliance Publishers in North America. His company did business with over 30,000 of the largest employers in North America (over 90% of the Fortune 1000 Corporations) until it was sold to a private equity firm.

New Message
Please login to post a reply