Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free
Message: Copper Fox will continue after Schaft Creek sale - BXX impact?

He's been serving two masters for some time, and his offices are even geared towards making this task easy for him. The phone numbers are different, but both companies share a corporate office.

Boxxer Gold Corp.
Suite 650, 340 - 12 Ave. S.W.
Calgary Alberta T2R 1L5
Ph: 403-264-4811
Fax: 403-237-6292

Copper Fox Metals
650, 340 - 12th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta
T2R 1L5

403-264-2820 Phone
403-264-2920 Fax

BXX is a longer term play than CUU although it's likely you will see an elevation in share price based on how well CUU plays out. Some retail investors may divert some CUU profits into BXX, but it remains to be seen if others will then sell into that bump up... thus keeping the price down.

One thing I do know is that CUU has to hit $6+ in order to quintuple your investment (assuming your avg share price is around $1.20). BXX share price only has to hit $0.40 in order to quintuple your investment (assuming avg share price of $0.08). I like those odds.

As always, your profits are much better if you have bought in before the bump up, and I am (in my opinion) expecting BXX to bump up based on yet another "Elmer Homerun" with CUU. There will be many investors that will legitimately see Elmer as having the Midas Touch, and that's why I think we should see the buying turn into upward pressure on the share price.

Disclaimer - This post is all opinion - Do your own Due Diligence, and assume factual errors in my posts

Hayz

New Message
Please login to post a reply