Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Boxxer announces issuance of 6,000,000 shares under the Empire Mine ....
Boxxer announces issuance of 6,000,000 shares under the Empire Mine Project Option Agreement

/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/

CALGARY, May 1, 2014 /CNW/ - Boxxer Gold Corp. (TSX Venture: BXX/OTC: BXXRF) ("Boxxer") announced today that, further to the news releases dated August 26, 2013, January 22, 2014 and March 14, 2014, Boxxer has issued 6,000,000 common shares to Musgrove Minerals Corp. ("Musgrove") pursuant to the Empire Mine Project Option Agreement, as amended, among Konnex Resources Inc. ("Konnex"), Boxxer and Musgrove. No further common shares are required to be used pursuant to the Empire Mine Option Agreement in order to earn the 100% interest in the leases in respect of the Empire Mine Project (the "100% Interest").

As stated in the March 14, 2014 news release, pursuant to the Empire Project Option Agreement, as amended, in order to exercise the option and earn the 100% Interest, Boxxer is required to make: (i) aggregate cash payments of $100,000 prior to January 1, 2017; (ii) a cash payment of $100,000 on completion of a NI 43-101 Pre-Feasibility Study on the Empire Mine Project; and (iii) an additional cash payment of $250,000 per each 100,000,000 lbs of copper reserves as determined by a NI 43-101 Feasibility Study on the Empire Mine Project.

About Boxxer Gold Corp.

Boxxer is a Canadian junior resource company involved in the exploration for large polymetallic copper deposits in North America. Boxxer's active projects include the Boss and Buena Vista copper projects in the state of Nevada, the Empire copper-gold-silver property in Idaho, the DOK copper-gold porphyry property in Northwest B.C., and the East Breccia copper-silver-molybdenum property in Ontario. Boxxer also has the Gordon Lake gold project located 110 kilometres north of Yellowknife NWT, Canada.

New Message
Please login to post a reply