Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free

Short answer, IMO: Years of waiting. Issue some stock, drill some holes, prove up (best case scenario) reserves, wait for a major to come calling. If we're fortunate, and things go well, we may see something out of BXX in the next 5-10 years. If we haven't been diluted too much.

Long answer: Back in 2006-2007 I was a Novagold shareholder following Galore Creek development. Barrick was hot to take over Novagold in a hostile buyout. I started looking into the area around Galore and found three explorers to buy looking to take advantage of the interest in Galore Creek. Bought equal amounts of Copper Fox, Copper Canyon, and Roimos Gold. I ended up making a nice profit when Copper Canyon was bought out by Novagold (after 4-5 years, IIRC. NG paid what I thought was 30 cents on the dollar for CPY, but in hindsight with the stall in Galore, it was a good deal), Roimos was up and down and never went anywhere (took a loss and sold after 7 years), and I'm still holding Copper Fox, which in my opinion, has the best property holdings of the three. (Been holding 8 years now)

CUU has a JV with a major, nice properties in safe jurisdictions, good tight-handed ownership structure (important considering most juniors get stolen in hostile takeovers by majors) and is trading close to the lows in the dark days of 2007-2009. I still think CUU will get bought out but I didn't expect a 10 year timeframe. (I'm guessing 2016 for a final transaction on Copper Fox)

CUU is so much further along than BXX. (Much more mature. Schaft is through the Feasibility phase in a live JV with a major, some of the Arizona stuff is in the pre-feasibility stage with other majors close by.)

IMO, if your timeline isn't measured in multiple years, you're in for a lot of frustration. If you're very lucky, they hit a bonanza hole next drill set. But that's not typical.

New Message
Please login to post a reply