Poised To Become 1 Of The Fastest Growing Companies In America

Exousia Has Just Begun Shipping Power Shield(TM) to China United Engineering Corporation

Free
Message: Pending Exousia George Stapleton On Power Lunch today

frenchy , that was actually my first post here. Although ive had exousia on my watchlist for a year or so. I'm not out , I still believe strongly in this companies potential. As for a price estimate i must admit I never did bother to crunch any numbers and for the short term I won't. By the end of this decade the chinese would have spent trillions in contructing a nation 3 to 4 times the population size of America. And with the explosive cost for energy and commodities we can be sure they wouldnt want to spend a cent more than they have to. And exousia's technologies allows them to do just that. Exousia's coatings provides longevity to china's infrastructure. There isnt anyone that knows more about the importance of longevity than us here in America. Our infrastructure here is failing , and according to estimates by the American Society of Civil Engineers $ 1.6 trillion is needed to bring it to a good condition.

That doesnt cover our SIPs, advanced resins and engineered particles. But even more importantly than what exousia has is who they have.

New Message
Please login to post a reply