Poised To Become 1 Of The Fastest Growing Companies In America

Exousia Has Just Begun Shipping Power Shield(TM) to China United Engineering Corporation

Free

I thought the press release was worded pretty clearly.

This shipment begins the production ramp up schedule for coatings manufactured at Exousia's Tianjin blending facility. Beginning in mid 2008, the Company secured multiple distribution agreements throughout China with production ramp up scheduled to occur in 2009 to a minimum of 120,000 gallons per month. Prices will range from $25 - $75 USD per gallon. The initial shipment to Bohai Shipbuilding, a company that controls some seventeen shipyards in Asia, will be for thirty metric tons of the Power Shield(TM) advanced coatings, which equates to approximately $100,000.

There were some press releases last year regarding these distribution agreements. I believe they are attempting to convey the message that they are now in production. 2009 is a ramp up year. They hope to/plan on producing 120K gallons per month some time this year. This is a projection. At $50/gallon that would equate to $6M per month, but currently we are in the process of "phasing-in" production. Full production might happen this month, it might not happen till September. The point is they are in production and they have shipped a bunch of coatings to Bohai, and they have commitments for 120K gallons per/mo. I would not get hung up in quantifying projections. Not sure why they used metric tons as that is a weight measurement, whereas gallons is a volume measurement, but again this is a press release to the investors - they are attempting to give us an idea of where they stand. I think we can all agree that this company/PR has done a great job of keeping us investors informed as to new developments. They consistently put out press releases. If I did not know any better, I would think that they were name dropping again. However, they are the real deal. They have contracts with quite a few major players at this point. I for one am very excited about the growth of this company. It may take some time, but sooner or later the markets will catch on and the SP will change in our favor. Bigtime! jmho

New Message
Please login to post a reply