Poised To Become 1 Of The Fastest Growing Companies In America

Exousia Has Just Begun Shipping Power Shield(TM) to China United Engineering Corporation

Free

Another announcement

posted on Sep 15, 2009 01:37PM
Exousia Announces Relationship with Wuhan Iron and Steel

Sep. 15, 2009 (PR Newswire) --

SUGAR LAND, Texas, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Exousia Advanced Materials, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: EXOU), a manufacturer of advanced industrial coatings for worldwide infrastructure applications and engineered composites for eco-friendly wood substitutes, is pleased to announce that Wuhan Iron and Steel, the third largest steel producer in China, has agreed to begin purchasing coating formulations from the company's Tianjin facility.

Exousia CEO, Wayne Rodrigue, stated, "On my last trip to China we were able to work out the final details solidifying the relationship between Wuhan Steel and our Tianjin facility. Our senior management in China has done a great job of cultivating Wuhan Steel and completing the specification process while addressing their specific areas of need. David Chen, VP of Asian Sales and Paul Crozier, Managing Director of China, have provided an excellent sales and technical team approach to meeting the needs of Wuhan." Mr. Rodrigue continued, "The sales opportunity for Wuhan is two fold: Wuhan's need for coatings within its own huge facility, particularly high temperature and insulative coatings; and the need for primers and other coatings for the protection of the steel that they manufacture and ship to their customers."

About Wuhan Iron and Steel

Wuhan Iron and Steel (Group) Corporation, established in 1958, is the first giant iron and steel complex created after the founding of the People's Republic of China. Wuhan has had an annual production capacity of 20 million tons, ranking it third in China and the sixteenth largest in the world. Located in the eastern suburb of Wuhan, Hubei, known as "The Thoroughfare to Nine Provinces", Wuhan sits on the south bank of the Changjiang River, covering an area of 21.17 square kilometers. Wuhan owns a complete set of processing plants composed of mining, coking, sintering, iron making, steel making, rolling, and the associated utilities. It has made important contributions to China's national economy and its modernization during its 50-year construction and development era.

I've liked all the news and announcements over the past few months, but I really wish the stock price would go up. I think I did my final accumulation of shares today.

Let's hope it's only up from here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply