Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

While we anxiously await word on the Timmins Porcupine West (TPW) drilling results, I thought it might be fun to look in on the Good Little Minions, and the Evil Dorks. It had been about a year since the Minion Clans had gathered at a secret location on the Abitibi Greenstone Belt, the traditional home of the Good Little Minions. While the women tended the children, and prepared the annual feast, a diverse group of Minions Elders assembled around the Explor Believers Eternal Flame of Hope. They squatted in groups, and were easily identified. From the North American West Coast, the Elders all wore bear skins, and a salmon strapped to their heads. They were known as the Fish Head Minions. From the plains, the Timber Wolf Minions wore wolf claw necklaces, and orange Cat ball caps. From the deep south, the Craw Fish Minions sported fish net leggings, and holsters with mickeys of bourbon. The Eastern clans, although fashionably late, arrived in droves. From Florida, the Seedless Minions were all dressed in pink, giving homage to their fruit. From further north, the Cheesesteak Clan centered in Philadelphia arrived on horseback, yelling, The Dorks are coming! The Blue Whale Dorks are coming! The Screw You Minions of New Yawk arrived wearing someone elses shoes, and, shamelessly, loin cloths. From Belgium, the Brussels Sprouts, naked, trying to buy clothes with Euros, and from Germany, the Sauerkraut clan, wearing their traditional lederhosen, and military boots. All quite unique, but all have positions in EXS/EXSFF/E1H1, representing probably 50% of the float. This years event was hosted by the Timmins sub-sect, The Hard Luck Miner Minions, easily distinguished by their sooty pallor, and poor taste in clothing. As the Grand Master Jack moved to the podium in front of the Flame, all eyes shifted to him as he spoke these words in his usual subdued, but emphatic way, The Dorks are powerful! They manipulate the GOLD market, and keep it depressed. That in turn depresses Explor Resources, our baby. Evil Dorks! A loud outburst came from the crowd who echoed the chant Evil Dorks! Evil Dorks!. He continued, We must maintain our resolve, we are at a most critical point in the Companys history. Duponts recent trips to Toronto hold tremendous promise! Lets eat! Another tremendous roar from the throng assembled around him. Then, in turn, each clan took its turn kneeling before, and paying homage to the Eternal Flame, then rushed to the Pot Luck.

The essence of my little diatribe is I continue to believe good things will come to those of us that continue to sweat it out. I have added to my position, taking advantage of a prevailing weakness in GOLD, & the equity. You may want to consider adding to your position as well?

New Message
Please login to post a reply