Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

I am a long-term investor with a substantial stock position in the Company. Like all investors, I share others’ concerns about financings, liquidity, and share price, and, like all other investors, I’m anxious to get positive, promising news from the Company. I am not a Director, or Officer, and am, therefore, NOT privy to ‘inside’ information. CEO Chris Dupont & I share a keen interest in the junior mining sector, and Explor Resources, specifically. None of my postings have ever represented ‘Official News’ to existing, or prospective shareholders. However, when I hear something from my contact base (spanning the past 35 years) of interest to my Explor holdings, I include it in my ongoing reports. I speak to Chris with some frequency, as I do with all my friends. I know he also speaks with a number of other investors on an even more regular basis. I always do my utmost to put forward a positive spin on everything I hear. To do otherwise would jeopardize the value of my stock, wouldn’t it? I find some recent detrimental commentary on certain Bullboards curious, as they absolutely have the intention of discrediting anything positive about the Company, & it’s holdings. With 747,000 shares wanted at .045CDN, one reason behind these postings becomes perfectly clear. For those that buy into the nonsense, an organized local cartel is enriched with cheap paper.

Something we’re all anxious about recently is the East Bay drilling results. The major issue is that we have a very limited number of labs servicing the region. Given the dramatically increased drilling activity, especially from Osisko, as well as Detour, Tahoe, and a plethora of ‘Juniors’, getting core analyzed has become the most difficult, and most time consuming, aspect of the drilling process. Further, preferential treatment to the big guys means our core gets shuffled down the list. Osisko, for example, is doing 500,000meters of drilling, at their Windfall, and Garrison properties. That’s unheard of in the region. Dupont is in Timmins today, and his first stop is the lab. I don’t think it will be a pretty scene as we have now been waiting for over three months! That is just unacceptable to Dupont, and he will do whatever is necessary to resolve this issue. With the PDAC just a couple of weeks away, he wants the results, and some of the heavily mineralized core, to enhance Explor’s presence at the event.

I’ve heard from a couple of my sources that metallurgical testing of core from the ‘central pit’ of the Timmins Porcupine West GOLD Deposit (TPW) will be taking place shortly. That’s a very important step in the process towards full scale production. I’ve also received confirmation that drilling in a northerly direction is taking place at the Kidd Mine, on a number of levels, by a major Toronto based drilling firm. As such, they are apparently rapidly closing in on the most southerly of the Company’s Carnegie Property holdings, specifically, Claim#4210980, located about 2.5km (1.5miles) due north of the Kidd Mine. During the summer of 2016, the Company drilled that claim & discovered Exhalite, and meaningful Zinc values in a number of core samples, suggesting a VMS Deposit is hiding below the property! Further, I’m hearing that more than a casual interest is being expressed in all of the Explor properties surrounding the Kidd Mine, by a very well-informed group.

New Message
Please login to post a reply