Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

EXPLOR Resources Inc. TSX.V-EXS; OTCQB-EXSFF; Berlin, Frankfurt-E1H1 holds the mineral exploration rights for vast GOLD & Base Metals land packages. Most of those are around, or adjacent to, major, and medium sized GOLD & Base Metals production facilities in Ontario, and Quebec. The Company’s Timmins Porcupine West GOLD Deposit (TPW), for example, is adjacent to Tahoe Resources GOLD mining operations, who are continually pressing closer to the western edge of the TPW with ongoing exploration along the same geologic structure. Likewise, the Carnegie, and Kidd Township property blocks are close to, or adjacent to the Glencore Kidd Creek Mine, where its been rumoured a new Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide Deposit (VMS) has been discovered north of the existing mine, and potentially, partly, or fully beneath Explor’s property. The Company’s East Bay land holdings around IAMGOLD’s mine in Quebec, are, in fact, greater than that producer’s land holdings. Other Company properties are close to, or adjacent to Osisko, Detour, Goldcorp, Kirkland Lake Gold, and McEwen to name a few more.  If serious bids were put to the Company’s Directors, the TPW would command a price tag of at least $500million. The Carnegie, if the VMS rumours proved to be true, would easily command $250million, if not more. All the properties in the Explor portfolio are genuine properties of merit, and any of those companies mentioned above would be proud to hold them in their portfolios.

We have been in a very weak commodities cycle for some time now. Certain patient, experienced individuals with very deep pockets recognize the opportunities a weak venture market brings. They know that putting constant downward pressure on an equity like Explor will make lots of stock available for purchase, with a view to eventually taking over the company, and its assets! Many of us have placed ‘market’ orders on line, wondering why they are not instantly filled from the offers on the Venture Exchange. Some time later we have our fill, but through one of a number of sub-boards. The order has been filled, but no change to the offers on the Venture Exchange. Eventually, strategically, the bids are wiped out, dropping the stock ever lower. Scotia (November 5, 2018 14:16PM EST) just bought 100,000 shares from Anonymous on the TriAct Exchange (sub-board of the TSX-V). At the time of the trade, 294,000 shares were available on the Venture Exchange, 19,000 of which available through a Scotia seller! The trade was done at .02. As the offered stock on the Venture is also at .02, obviously there was no financial advantage to the buyer, so why do it? I contend, as I have on many previous occasions, that traders at the banks, and brokerage firms are colluding with some clandestine group, or individual, for some financial incentive. And, it must be pretty good money to bypass your own firm’s requirement to match up trades where possible! Now, if ever there was a trade for the ‘Stock Cops’ to dissect…this would be it! This has happened many, many times before, so I have to assume the ‘cops’ might be asleep! I contend this activity is part of a clever plan to discredit the equity, its directors, and its assets.

With literally hundreds of millions, if not billions, to be realized when the commodities markets recover, these vultures will even stoop to hiring medicated pathological megalomaniacs to post fear-based nonsense on this, and other prominent stock boards’ in an attempt to further perpetuate their fraud on all investors. All real major investors in Explor are in constant communication with Chris Dupont, who has always made himself available, and has been as forthcoming with information as legally possible. What possible motive could a real, ‘major’ Explor investor have constantly bashing the stock he allegedly holds, or slandering Dupont and the Company’s Directors, other than to get real investors to sell their positions, thus assisting with the rouse?

New Message
Please login to post a reply