Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

Thanks John....here's another article I find interesting, or should I say strange!

Of course considering that today is April fools day, I don't think it can be taken too seriously :)

Lássuk a makói gázmezőket a nem létező település mellett...
Már lopják a gázt a makói kútból - Vasárnap Reggel
Csaknem 5 ezer köbméter földgázt loptak el a közelmúltban feltárt makói gázmezőről - írja a Vasárnap reggel. A helyi szolgáltatónak az tűnt fel, hogy január óta a kút melletti 120 lelkes Újváron gyakorlatilag megszűnt a gázfogyasztás és kompenzációt sem kért senki. Először azt hitte, megcsapolták a vezetékét, de rendszerükben nem volt hiány. A lap szerint a hatóságok vasárnap adnak tájékoztatást arról, hogyan sikerült felszínre hozni a gázkincset.
Google translation:

Show Makó gas fields in the town did not exist ...
Already stolen the gas from the well Makó - Sunday Morning
Almost 5 thousand cubic meters of gas were stolen from the recently discovered Mako gázmezőről - written on the Sunday morning. The local service provider was up since January to an enthusiastic Újvári 120 wells in the gas has virtually ceased to exist and no one asked for any compensation. First, it is believed megcsapolták the line, but there was no system deficiency. The Sunday Journal, the authorities are informed about how the surface has been taken to gázkincset.

http://belterjnek.blog.hu/2009/04/01...

New Message
Please login to post a reply