Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

If Exxon does move forward to phase 2 in the New Year, the added expertise of XTO will bring us all renewed "Hope" for our wounded bird! Hope, my new mantra for investing for the long term :)

A quick question on the new Australian company being set up for the Beetaloo. As best as I can understand the new structure, any investors in the new Australian company would not own any part of the Mako or Karoo properties - is this correct?? The original Falcon, which we are still shareholders in (but at much reduced levels these days) would still have a 75% equity interest in the new Australian company, but at a somewhat arms length type of control - correct??

I notice that TD is the player of choice for today with 500 shares being sold off every 5 minutes just to keep the pressure on and the price down.These guys must get together and determine who is going to grind the retail investor to pulp for any given week!!

Regards Paul

New Message
Please login to post a reply