Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free
Message: Re: The Falcon play - Notice of Annual General Meeting
Dec 19, 2011 09:10AM
Dec 19, 2011 11:10AM
Dec 19, 2011 01:20PM

Dec 19, 2011 01:44PM
Dec 20, 2011 06:44PM

Dec 20, 2011 09:52PM
Dec 21, 2011 01:02AM

Chairman’s Letter to Shareholders

27 April 2012

Dear Shareholders

It is with pleasure that I invite you to attend the forthcoming Annual General Meeting.

Enclosed is your Notice of Meeting for the Annual General Meeting of Falcon Oil & Gas Australia Limited.

The Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 30 May 2012 commencing at 10.00am (AEST) at Gadens Lawyers, Level 16, 77 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000.

The items of ordinary business for this year’s Annual General Meeting include motions to receive and consider the Financial Report for 2011 and the re-election of Directors.

One change of note is that I am stepping down as Chairman of Falcon Australia, effective 1 May 2012. Mr Philip O’Quigley is taking over as CEO of Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd., the majority owner of the Shares of Falcon Australia. In a meeting of the Board held on 26 April 2012, Mr O’Quigley was confirmed as my replacement as Chairman of the Board of Falcon Australia effective on and from 1 May 2012.

Mr O’Quigley brings to our Company a great deal of international oil and gas experience as well as a strong background in marketing and corporate finance. On behalf of the rest of the Board, I welcome him and look forward with complete confidence in his leadership in taking our Company forward and realising its vast potential.

For my part, I would like to say what a pleasure it has been serving Falcon Australia over the past 18 months. I will continue to be involved as a director and shareholder of Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd., and will continue to be proud of my connections with this world-class asset and Company.

It has been my practice in the past to make an informal presentation following the formal business of the annual general meeting. Unfortunately, Mr O’Quigley will not be able to attend the upcoming Annual General Meeting in person but will be visiting Sydney at the end of June this year. Therefore, the plan is to limit the agenda at the Annual General Meeting to only the legal business required under the regulations. An informal meeting will be organised when Mr O’Quigley’s travel dates are firmed up to give Shareholders an opportunity to meet him.

You are encouraged to attend the Annual General Meeting in person. However, if you are unable to do so, then kindly complete the enclosed proxy form and return it to the Company according to the instructions in the Notice of Meeting.

If Mr O’Quigley or any of the other Directors are appointed as a proxy they will, of course, vote in accordance with any instructions given. If given discretion as to how to vote, they will vote in favour of each of the items of business to be considered.

Yours sincerely

Robert Macaulay

http://www.falconaustralia.com.au/2012%20PDF%20Files/Falcon%20Australia%20AGM%202012%20-%20Notice%20of%20Meeting%20-%20FINAL.pdf

Dec 28, 2012 10:10PM
Mar 04, 2013 10:16PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply