Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free
Message: Re: The Falcon play - Falcon's present value - Update
Dec 19, 2011 09:10AM
Dec 19, 2011 11:10AM
Dec 19, 2011 01:20PM

Dec 19, 2011 01:44PM
Dec 20, 2011 06:44PM

Dec 20, 2011 09:52PM
Dec 21, 2011 01:02AM
Dec 28, 2012 10:10PM
Mar 04, 2013 10:16PM

It is pretty easy to spot the “tools” on this board. Have you noticed that they are never around when an important information surface?

Like this one.

Not one comment.

How about this one.

No comment on this one either.

I guess they didn’t get the green light from the backroom boys.

Then a week or two goes by and the green light is back on. The “tools” are cloaking themselves as a genuine investor, but a pessimistic one. Laughable attempt really.

Now, I am going to share a story depicting a pessimist:

A keen duck hunter was looking to buy a new bird dog. His search ended when he found a dog that was able to walk on water in order to retrieve a duck. Amazed by his discovery, he was sure none of his friend would ever believe him.

He decided to try and break the news to a friend, an eternal pessimist who was never impressed by anything. In the hope that even he would be impressed by a dog that could walk on water, the pessimist was invited to join the hunter and his dog on a trip to the country. However the hunter deliberately refrained from mentioning the dog’s special talent – he wanted his friend to see himself.

The two men and the dog made their way to a good hunting lake and as they waited by the shore, a flock of ducks flew overhead. The men fired, and a duck fell. The dog responded and jumped into the water, but instead of sinking, it walked across the water to retrieve the bird, never getting more than its paws wet. This continued throughout the day. Each time a duck fell, the dog walked across the surface of the water to retrieve it. The pessimist carefully watched everything, but did not say a word. Then on the drive home, the hunter casually asked his friend: ‘Did you notice anything unusual about my new dog?’

‘I certainly did,’ replied the pessimist. ‘He can’t swim.’

New Message
Please login to post a reply