Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free
Message: Re: The Falcon play - Falcon's present value - Update
Dec 19, 2011 09:10AM
Dec 19, 2011 11:10AM
Dec 19, 2011 01:20PM

Dec 19, 2011 01:44PM
Dec 20, 2011 06:44PM

Dec 20, 2011 09:52PM
Dec 21, 2011 01:02AM
Dec 28, 2012 10:10PM
Mar 04, 2013 10:16PM
Investors aren't keen in valuing unknown. What will be the commercially viable amount to the surface. Sure, the Beetaloo holds the resources but what is truly recoverable? No one can be sure. The 844 per acre is a fair value IMHO. Falcon could easily sell the Beetaloo assets per acre then move on to SA and repeat. Personally, I think many long term share holders would benefit from such a move to give Falcon "real" known value and current return. The length of time announced in the agreement to drill and prove seems excessive. Sure the area has some logistic challenges but greater issues have been overcome with focus. This partnership with SASol and Origin is great but why so long to do the work? Falcon leadership has clearly stated they have NO desire to be a production company. Is the length of time to get to the next level and more acreage value at the next level. Proven. Logic says that must be the case. Then one has to ask is this greed over riding a current deal? I've been in this since 2009, multiple BS stories along the way from Bruner and others. Hopefully we aren't there again. But, why the excessive work time? And, multiple phases? I'm long and committed but seems like 3 more years of dead money before we will really know the truth. Go Falcon but it's time to consider shareholder interest as well as leadership POTENTIAL return...,,years out. Holding on over 400,000 shares. /:-(
New Message
Please login to post a reply