Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

One has to wonder here. Falcon has stated in the Sep 3rd update that several firms are interested in participating in Beetaloo. Ok then it should be that a new deal will be anticipated shortly and the market should price it accordingly...or maybe the new firm has to get their pound of flesh out of us with options on the stock ..and so thus once again the back room boys aka market makers have been told to push it back down so that an average can be made where we are so that then our management can issue the options ...to the new firm

I really hope I am wrong but I think we are approaching a point where a complaint has to be made to the market regulators here and maybe it is time that a letter was sent to Burlingame and the board exprsssing complete and utter dissatisfaction with how OUR company is being handled - the minority have rights and sometime you have to show some teeth to the company that we will not go for any more delays, crap and abuse by the powers currently in control

Sir Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply