Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

By my recollection doesn't Kip's original 'Stock of the Century' thesis kind of hinge on Falcon not only developing their various prospects up to the pre-production stage.. but also going into actual production as well for however many years to come.

Since that original bold claim however, new management is at the helm and hasn't O'Quigley/Craven declared that they now have a different game plan for Falcon, and that they are prepared to sell off their various projects once they have got past just the development stage? - Meaning Falcon may not actually be participating in any significant future production.

If that proves to be the case, I can't see how the 'Stock of the Century' claim can ever have a hope of coming to pass (even the 'Stock of the Decade' claim that preceded it would be a stretch).

I'm not trying to put a downer on things... I'm a long time Falcon bull, and think a 10-Bagger from this point is entirely possible. I've just learnt over the years to take Kip's advice with a pinch of salt. And besides things are different now that Bruner has gone and new management is operating a different business model.

However, I hope I'm wrong on this, and that Kip is right and Falcon sees it all the way through with all its projects.

New Message
Please login to post a reply