Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
one large shareholded emailed me with frustration. Smith said no to a PP. I know money is being thrown at Smith, but he doesnt want to dilute the shares further. FNC may consider private placements at $1. therefore large share entry will have to flood the demands if they want us and increase the sp or wait until $1.00 - - - - I anticipate Magpie IPO is first of several sp increasing News Releases. I'm sure management has IPO details in mind but haven't detailed the contracts yet. Unlike ore-related news releases, this isnt the type that increases SP before news then decreases after. an IPO nr forces folks to stick around to get the IPO distribution. - - - - we still have several other properties that need an IPO and I'm sure they're working on it. - - - - It is no small thing when Fani says management wants to "unlock the value." this Magpie IPO is evidence that FNC will now rise - - - stock greed
New Message
Please login to post a reply