Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hello klew and cappysmart,

Even when it’s a fair attempt at good humor, I don’t think poking fun at Rago is a grand idea,
especially for the frequency of what “klew” calls his “news release predictions.” I’m sure you’re
familiar with the expression: “No good deed goes unpunished.”

In case you haven’t caught it, speaking on this Message Hub, Rago’s previously mentioned
that, for years, he’s known and conversed with officers of FNC. It doesn’t take a great flight
of imagination to put two and two together. Rago is not making “predictions.” He’s informing
us of what he has taken the trouble to learn.

In the business world, initiatives aren’t always completely fulfilled exactly according to schedule.
Rago should not be faulted for that (even in fun). The fact that he’s taken the time and trouble
to give us important information concerning key exploration initiatives is not a laughing matter.
Instead, the news he gives us concerning the innermost planning going on should be cherished.
To me, his comments are more valuable than idle chit-chat.

New Message
Please login to post a reply