Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hello Tony.

Thanks for keeping us alert and mindful of the outrage many of us too politely and too silently endure. Your last twin questions are to the point (to the central point). You asked, “When was the last time Smith put out a positive, stock price moving, news release? Must be at least 4 years?

If I do say so myself, the question I’ve been asking (year after year) is even more to the point. Why in the world—every single day (not once in four years)—does no management representative pick up the telephone daily with the objective of having at least two in-depth conversations with influential members of the investment industry? Is the telephone receiver too heavy or too slippery to handle? 

Is our management’s schedule too overloaded to handle the taxing responsibility of communicating with the outside world on a regular basis? Would that cause too much strain? Too much mental anguish? Arguing against that are a series of obvious facts, attesting to how easy and how pleasant and how rewarding the task would be. 

Undeniably, to its great credit, management has its more-than-complete professionally-documented preparatory work ready to be widely-circulated. Millions of dollars worth of many hundreds of hours of arduous exploratory work was successfully completed long ago. Yet there’s no serious effort being made to highlight the company’s many successful explorations. Hundreds of pages of hard and exemplary evidence sit in the closet. 

Hundreds of pages of (proudly positive) detailed and officially-documented drilling reports and countless hours worth of (proudly positive) tested and confirmed expert mineral data remain hidden away, along with our audited summaries of our substantial stock holdings, together with their (even more valuable) gross metal royalties. In other words, the greater the volume of relevant factual material, the easier it is to make our case. 

All that remains to be done is to communicate the message that has already been prepared and documented (at great effort already spent). As one tiny example of what the conversations and follow-ups could include, remind yourself by taking another look at the “comprehensive ... research report by Market Equities Research Group.” A link to it appears near the top of this very Message Hub. Would it help or hurt our cause to speak to two hundred or so investment advisors, in advance, and then follow-up by mailing them the report? 

Further follow-ups would include further conversations and further mailings of a fraction of the officially-confirmed documentary evidence we already successfully completed and already have on file. Would it raise or would it lower the price of our shares if two hundred or so influential investment advisors had our written materials on their desks and we were to follow-up with regular conversations (crunching the numbers) concerning our portfolios, which contain royalties, stocks, and proven mineral resources (including the billion tonne mountain of them at Magpie)?  

To make a very long story very short: With the exception of one powerless member of the BOD, no one up there ever listened or responded to me, even after I was given the authority to speak on behalf of the holders of twenty millions of shares (and represented myself as such). So far as myself, I welcome anyone else who takes up the cause. Long ago (after countless attempts), I gave up communicating with a cast of characters who hold themselves too aloof to bother to even say one word in response to our polite but firm resolve to get any kind of plan to reach new investors. 

Do you think the price of our shares would be higher or lower if we were actively engaging the investor communities on a regular daily basis? Where would we be today if that were the case from years past?

What do you think of the mentality (subsequently abandoned) of issuing tens of millions of new shares through Marquest as part of a BLIND POOL, meaning the buyers did not even know Fancamp was in the pool they bought? On top of that the shares were pledged to be sold within eleven months for a tax advantage. Those were the decisive shares cast by Marquest against the Shareholder Revolt of 2013. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply