Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

...Seriously though....was/is this the totality of the  (IR) Investor Relations blast that was expected?...or is it merely one prong of a multi-pronged, multiphase campaign? ...if it is the former then I would say that the attempt  is comical if it wasn't so pathetic...and that my 8th Grade yearbook committee had more marketing/business savvy as compared to whomever dreamt this one up...I've been following Junior Resource companies/stocks for the better part of the last decade, and have had the practice of following a dozen or more websites  on a regulas basis,   and have never even come across that advertisng site before....or is the site geared more towards institutional as opposed to retail investors?...

"Your press release will be distributed online, syndicated to third-party sites and direct through direct e-mail campaign to brokers, investment analysts, and private investors. This is an effective way to disseminate important information about your company while also generating traffic and inbound links for your website..."

Do we as shareholders of FNC have a way to monitor the sucess/efficacy of the endeavour(i.e.website "hits" )?

I suppose the final arbritor of that would be an appreciation of SP with volume...

New Message
Please login to post a reply