Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Good afternoon,

There has been considerable discussion on this board (and other boards) about what will be the catalyst to drive FNCs share price up from current levels. 

posters have weighed in and offered the following events as catalysts that could cause positive momentum in FNCs share price;

1. CIA rebooting Bloom Lake

2. Road access to ROF and BOL/KWG chromium

3. Commencement of Magpie Process testing plant

4. Quartz (ugh!)

if these are the drivers then the CIA news of financing, offtake agreement, and settlement of claims with Port of Sept-Iles would already be putting buying pressure on FNC share price. That hasn't happened.

The announcment by the Wynne government (and subsequent NR issued jointly by BOL/KWG/FNC) to commence building an access road into the ROF would already be generating buying pressure on FNC share price. That also hasn't happened.

The announcement of government funding, and construction, along with strong partners, of the testing facility for the Magpie Process would already be generating buying pressure on FNC share price. That also hasn't happened.

So, the question becomes, Why not? Why haven't these substantial events driven our share price higher? Is this all that the market believes that FNC is worth, even with the multiple news events recently? Or, is there something that the market is missing?

I'm not sure what the answer may be, although I do have my personal opinion on why the market hasn't rewarded the share price for all the positive developments lately.

i imagine that the answer will become very evident in the coming months.

cheers and enjoy the weather!

(and my sincere apologies in advance for any spelling and grammatical errors!)

New Message
Please login to post a reply