Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hello Tony.

Thanks for posting the Weekly Chart on Tuesday (which has Sunday as the date it was published). So far as your concern over whether the "screen shot will work," indeed it does. It is my experience that valid Links, that work on my computer, work everywhere else as published.

Thanks also for your practice of posting often on this forum. Communication is a good thing when, in aggregate, it is informative, as it is with your messages.

Not to take anything away from the Weekly Chart, but so far as myself, I value far more the monthly one, especially because it covers a longer period of time. This is my general point-of-view, not only confined to our singular brave investment in Fancamp.

The monthly trends usually are more reliable than the weekly ones and usually hold true over the course of far longer periods of time. All this makes sense, being that the longer periods of trading of greater movements of money obviously represent more pronounced historical price trends and represent more hard investor sentiment of record. 

As follows is a link to the Monthly Chart, covering the last dozen years:

Twelve Year Monthly Chart

By the way, the 6.5 cents at today's close is misleading. If you haven't already noticed, after the 3:15pm last trade, the Bid moved up to 128,000 shares at 7.0 cents; the Ask at 37,000 shares at 7.5 cents.

Again, talking about the Big Picture: It is my experience (including the reality that I've read about and observed for myself) that the longer the period of a narrow trading range, the greater and more dramatic the breakout will be, when it finally occurs. This is logical because the long years of narrow trading represent the real-life tenacious and persistent accumulation (or dumping) of shares by people who have the patience to wait for the major long-term trading gain (be it by up or down price breakout). 

New Message
Please login to post a reply