Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Because the fact Smith is in the BOD of St. George Eco Mining makes me wonder if there is a connection or relation with undermentioned:

The announcement was made today by the Honourable Marie-Claude Bibeau, Minister of International Development and La Francophonie, on behalf of the Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development.

The investment includes:

• $3.9 million for The Magpie Mines Inc. of Montréal, which is using low-grade ores to develop a process to produce synthetic rutile, a popular white pigment used in paints, plastics, paper and foods;
  • $2 million for E2Metrix Inc. of Sherbrooke, which has developed a new approach to wastewater treatment that reduces the amount of contaminants being released back into surface water, resulting in cleaner communities; and
  • $1.8 million for FlyScan Systems Inc. of Québec, which has developed a sensor that can detect small leaks in underground pipelines used to transport oil and liquid gas.

The projects announced today are being funded through Sustainable Development Technology Canada, which works with Canadian companies to bring early-stage clean technologies to market.

Especially the remark “to bring early-stage clean technologies to market” makes me wonder if there is a relation between Magpie and St. George Mining (including the lately announced of the wholly owned subsidiary, ZeU Crypto Networks, which has entered into a non-binding letter of intent to aquire all of the Blockchain and smart contract Technologies assets of Qingdao Tiande Technologies). 

I can’t lay one’s finger on the spot but it feels likes something is BREWING here...!!!!!!!

Good luck to all the longs here..

New Message
Please login to post a reply