Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
Message: Re: The Government of Quebec unveils a major investment plan of $ 280 million for the Pointe-Noire Railway and Port Corporation

If I am correct that now makes $3.9 mil from the Fed Gov't and now $2.5 from Quebec Gov't, so now we're up to $6.4 mil, I believe the cost of the pilot plant was $9.5 mil?,  the building is on Arianne Phosphate property if I recollect correctly - will they put some $'s in or is that their donation towards the project and how about Global Solutions (IGS) have they put cash in or donating their time and expertise in lieu of?

I sent an email to Peter yesterday to see if he would give a clarification as to if the equipment as well as the building would be completed by end of April (the MD&A only said building) or if the equipment/setup of the benefication process would be after that date. No reply yet and not holding my breath.

Terry

New Message
Please login to post a reply