Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Tony,

I have the same questions but no answers

I know that the 10.2 million cia shares are available for trading May 17 and Cia has 22 million shares of fancamp also available for trading may 17.

There is the clause something to the effect of 'subject to certain conditions', ...but i don't know what those conditions are.

I've been a shareholder of Fnc , not, kwg since 2007..

What I have come to realize is the largest shareholders call the shots, not the Ceo.

We can spent hours posting about where is this and that?

noront has  4 cities bidding on a chromite smelter and yet hasn't released a feasibility study for the chromite. RCF seems to be perfectly ok with that. And the 4 cities bidding spend a good chunk of money putting together proposals for a project without a feasibility or proper road announcement.

All this kind of stuff sickens me but then I look at the company assets and get enticed to remain a shareholder.

When I look at the asset minus liabilities for Fancamp and compare it to the market cap, I clearly see the disconnect. But, it's not the first time I've seen something like this.

There was a time when Probe had more money in the bank than their entire market cap, and properties were given a zero value.

And most know what happened later (probe, borden lake, goldcorp)

I still remember seeing probe at 7.5 cents, and multiplying by their market cap and wondering how can it be lower than the cash sitting in their bank account??

So as sickened as I am by lack of communication not just in Fancamp but also for other stocks I hold, I hold my nose and focus on their assets.

New Message
Please login to post a reply