Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

According to an individual on ceo.ca they spoke to Peter and he says they still have 6.7+mil of CIA.

I am waiting for an answer from CIA whether it was an oversight or what.

But, regardless, if FNC still holds in excess of 6.7 mil shares of CIA why is this stock trading well below the MV of the CIA shares? Is this Peter's master plan?

Also when I mentioned in an earlier post that Peter sold about 3 mil sh. of CIA @ $1.12 the SP at that time was $1.35+, yet he took a lower price, something very odd there.

As well as the St. Georges sh. FNC had in excess of 1.0 mil shares when SX was at well over $2 but Peter never sold any, he's got eyes, he can see the sp, no answer never from him why he didn't dump them ... he could've sold the SX had over a couple mil in cash and never needed to dumped the 3.0mil sh of CIA a such a bargain basement price. Oh SX, forgot about that, OK I'll take $0.40-$0.50 per sh now that it's tanked...

Some very odd/strange things have happened.

If and when I get a response from CIA I'll let the board know.

EO

New Message
Please login to post a reply