Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hello DMTC.

So far as I can tell, we last heard from you in October (with information concerning a website update). Before that, your posts were not well received on this forum because of your minority viewpoint (praising Fancamp’s exceptionally fine leadership). I, for one, opposed the people who did not answer your posts respectfully.

But because your opinions so much differed from the consensus here, I’m curious how your thinking may have evolved as you’ve grown more familiar with the day-to-day (and year-to-year and decade-to-decade) realities and specifics. Since I first began expressing my opinions here (August of 2011)—so far as the day-to-day realities and specifics—I’ve advocated the same consistant managerial approach. 

There are two hundred or so main institutional investment groups covering our industry. Not even one hour should pass without management speaking to someone in that select part of the world. Is it too farfetched an idea to ask for someone to pick up the phone to advocate our case? There is no legal prohibition (or taboo of custom) against wholeheartedly promoting the wisdom of investing (and buying into) the value of our mountain range of titanium resources (at Magpie). 

I am addressing these questions to you DMTC for a reason. I have no trouble attracting responses of agreement to every word I say. This is not surprising. Just about everyone here thinks of this as ordinary common sense. In the past, you expressed only admiration for the job management is doing. Respectfully differing from the consensus, you’ve limited yourself to the positives and not spoken of the negatives. 

Has that changed over the last several months we haven’t heard from you? I’m curious to know where my logic (or way of expressing it) is at fault. What do you think management should do? Or do you think that keeping hands-off (the telephone) continues to be the best way to increase the price of our stock (to the benefit of the present shareholders). 

What is stopping us on a daily (and even hourly) basis from encouraging influential investment advisers to estimate the Magpie resource values and other owner holdings of Fancamp? Would our stock price be anything but many multiples of its present one if management had decided years ago to heed and respect the shareholders (who obviously have the better understanding and the better appreciation of the financial markets)?   

New Message
Please login to post a reply