Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Good day Teleprobe.

Recently I was advised that you posted a message directed to me on the Forum. Sorry for the slow response. I have been busy making sure my family is prepared during this pandemic. Hope you and everyone here is staying safe!

I appreciate your support regarding the disrespectful response my posts received. I’m certainly not trying to hurt anyone. I know some folks have been sitting on their investments for a very long time and have lost. Hard enough to begin with, but also challenging giving that Fancamp’s worth colossally out ways its market capitalization. Frankly I haven’t looked at the Forum in months. I find the majority of negative or critical discourse counter productive. People just don’t realize they are adding to the problem.

I might add that investors go where the excitement is. The majority of posts on this board are negative. The board is outdated. I’ve made this point before, but why would anybody invest in Fancamp after reading the information here. The first thing I’d do is ban incessant bashers and update the forum with current information. Clearly nobody is interested in doing that.

I should address that my opinion has not “evolved”. As I’ve stated before I am not new to Fancamp. I have not become “more familiar.” My thoughts remain consistent with what I have already posted.

With regards to the Institutions you mention, I’m sorry but they won’t be bothered with us. We are too small. They can’t put 100 million in to a company that has a market cap of 5 - 10 million. We are stuck with a chicken and egg situation. We’d love for the institutions to get behind us, and they’d love for us to be something to get behind. Frankly, we aren’t worth investing in even though we have spectacular assets. What we ought to be doing is business building. We need to get richer and richer and we need our share price to get up in to the dollar range. That will get them interested. A Magpie business of our own, or a partnership that utilizes our Magpie resources could make this happen. There are a number of other initiatives within the company that also have potential to do same. I’ve definitely seen some progress in this area.

I don’t know who is paying attention. I haven’t posted any of my discoveries over these many months, but there has been news, PR, and website changes. There is plenty going on to be excited about. There are a number of updates on various linkedin profiles, the edge exploration website, general news blurbs etc.  

Given this new health scare we find ourselves in, one thing we ought to feel comfort in is that Fancamp is well positioned to ride it out. The market can tank and rebound, and our assets and wealth will keep us going in the same way we survived the terrible venture market. 

I am certain Fancamp is a stellar longer term investment, and at these prices it’s a Christmas gift to anybody who has investing money burning a hole in their pocket.

Take care,

dmtc

New Message
Please login to post a reply