Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Enrico Di Cesare is speaking at Steel, Metals, & Mining Week this month. There may be information pertinent to us. There is also a director of Tata speaking as well, and given our new CEO’s connection to Tata maybe someone here wants to check that out?

Edge Exploration is doing additional sampling and drilling. There are videos and pics detailing this in various social media locations and websites. 

I saw that Peter Smith is now listed as director and consultant on the website which to me appears friendly. Certainly would be nice if the recent changes were amicable and produces something where everyone is pleased.

Lastly, Mark Billings final comment in the recent news release: "I look forward to working with him to create value for the shareholders of Fancamp." A nice message to send us I thought. Fancamp is worth astronomically more than our share price!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply