Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

I'm not only invested in Fancamp but also in PyroGenesis Canada...HPQ-Silicon and Beauce Gold Fields and many other companies.

The companies I just mentioned are very active at Agarocom. There are many very interesting videos to watch. You can ask your questions directly to the CEO's of these companies and you always get an reply.

Why is Fancamp not doing the same and more active promoting their vision.

Yesterday I did read about Beauce Gold Fields:

" Gold Fields Launches Agoracom Online Marketing Progra

Beauce Gold Fields Launches Agoracom Online Marketing Program

Montreal, Quebec--(Newsfile Corp. - October 5, 2020) -  Beauce Gold Fields (TSXV: BGF) (Champs D'Or en Beauce) ("BGF"), is pleased to announce the company has begun an on-line marketing campaign through Agoracom for the purpose of targeting potential investors. BGF is paying for the Agoracom's program through a cashless and fully compliant shares-for-services program."

WHY FANCAMP CAN NOT DO THE SAME AND BE MORE PRO-ACTIVE TO SHOW THE INVESTERS WOLD ABOUT ALL THERE PROMISING PROPERTIES AND THEIR PLANS..!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply