Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

Hey, 

My counter thought for Champion to take a run is to lock in a potential huge ROF asset down the road.   Perhaps they will return to Champion Minerals and become  more diversified than a one asset company although i understand one asset companies can perform quite well.   But the ROF should open up one day and Champion can be well positioned to capatilize and get it at a bargain price even if it takes a decade.    Not to mention the other iron ore properties (Lac Lamalee and NSR on CLFN) and of course all the other exploration properties that they could incubate/spin out into a seperate company.    With their share price near 5 bucks, they could issue anywhere from 6-10M shares and do an all share transaction.   And they already own a ton of FNC stock and would get back 5 M shares.  So I don't think it costs them much to take a run and the pay off could be huge one day for acquiring it now...unless they think they can get it cheaper, which I would not be surprised by. 

When the 10M shares of CIA were becoming free-trading (after a 4 year hold), i was very nervous what Peter would do with them and he proved my fears 100 percent correct.  I'm extremely concerned what is giong to be done with the rest of the current shares and I have no idea what to make of what is going on except Peter and Debra have raked a ton of money from this company year after year, and I honestly don't know what we have to show for it.   There arrangments and severance pay was quite frank disgusting in my view and clearly showed they were only ever out for themselves and have not had any interest in shareholder value.  the longer they keep the status quo, and just survive, they they are the epitome of C-suite lifers and the facts speak for themselves. 

So i feel anything is better than them and hope someone on the board finally woke up to make a shakeup given all the fiascos and lawsuits that have happened.  there is no way Peter should ever have been allowed to keep his job - he's made blunder after blunder and didn't even sale 1 SX share because they didnt have a trading account setup or something ridiculous.  Great job Debra and Peter, you collectively make over 350K annualy and you couldn't even perform a simple aspect of your job to help the shareholders of this company who pay you.  

Peter had his chance.  He blew big time in my view and i have no sympathy for him.  Don't fall for that bs - long term shareholders know better.   Of course the verdict is out on the new supposed leadership but I hope something positive comes out of it....finally.  

GLA,

Eudai

New Message
Please login to post a reply